Slutholm

Slutholm

Jul 20, 2018
134536_134527_header_with_characters.jpg

Overview:

Slutholm is a dating sim/visual novel game in development.
You come back to your native town after long absence to investigate and check rumors you heard about strange things happening there.
And - you are not a child anymore.
And the town is full of women - servants at your family mansion, locals of all kinds, even monster girls...

Developer/Publisher: Slutholm - Patreon | Website
Censorship: None
Language: English

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
Here's some feedback from me: First, the main font is hard to read. It's not as bad as Comic Sans, but it's close.

Second, I suggest finding an editor or a proofreader who is a native English speaker, or at least has more experience in writing text that flows naturally (and understands when to use the definite and indefinite articles). And it's better to do this now, before the project progresses further and accumulates more text.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Here's some feedback from me: First, the main font is hard to read. It's not as bad as Comic Sans, but it's close.

Second, I suggest finding an editor or a proofreader who is a native English speaker, or at least has more experience in writing text that flows naturally (and understands when to use the definite and indefinite articles). And it's better to do this now, before the project progresses further and accumulates more text.

Oh, I even did made it work at all.

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
"Didn't"? If the problem is the package offered on the website, there's something wrong with the filename auto-suggested by Firefox - for some reason you have to add the ".zip" extension manually, so that it can be recognized as an archive file.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
"Didn't"? If the problem is the package offered on the website, there's something wrong with the filename auto-suggested by Firefox - for some reason you have to add the ".zip" extension manually, so that it can be recognized as an archive file.

Thanks