Slut Stamp

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I've always liked the idea of lower back tattoos and I also think Sera is pretty damn awesome so I kinda want to see what happens when she gives you one. Problem is I don't want to permanently Ditz up my character so i know nothing of Dumbfuck and if it might be possible to get the tattoo perk then save edit my Steele normal again or vice versa.

ham

Sep 2, 2015
When you did the Sera party event I believe the school uniform gives Steele a tramp stamp, although it's permanent.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
...How did you even find out about that? It's just been added and incredibly obscure.

It's already on the wiki.

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Sera

Name

Description

Slut Stamp

A tattoo permanently emblazoned above your ass makes you horny faster while wearing anything clothing your lower body.
(Perk can be lost when losing all genitalia.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
@shadefalcon but nobody reads that, as is well established.

@DeletedI thought that when I initially play tested it as well. Jacques intrepreted the line about "letters feel like they're burning onto your backside" as literal rather than figurative, and came up with the perk off his own bat. I really didn't like most players getting slapped with that out of the blue, so we agreed to limit it only to bimbo players, who enjoy permanent things happening to them.

In terms of getting it from elsewhere - JimT's tattoo parlor is still floating around. Expect to get it from there.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
@shadefalcon but nobody reads that, as is well established.

@Deleted I thought that when I initially play tested it as well. Jacques intrepreted the line about "letters feel like they're burning onto your backside" as literal rather than figurative, and came up with the perk off his own bat. I really didn't like most players getting slapped with that out of the blue, so we agreed to limit it only to bimbo players, who enjoy permanent things happening to them.

In terms of getting it from elsewhere - JimT's tattoo parlor is still floating around. Expect to get it from there.

My Steele wasn't a bimbo and only submissive to Sera. Still got the tattoo.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I've loved the idea of permanent tattoos/tramp stamps ever since Ximin's milking event.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Is it a case of small pool references how reading the words "Disco 3000" and "Jarvis" made me immediately think there was a Pulp nod in there?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Uhh in Ximin if you get milked at the farm enough times you get branded. It was borderline silly but still hot, imo.

First

Apr 28, 2016
Uhh in Ximin if you get milked at the farm enough times you get branded. It was borderline silly but still hot, imo.

I'm not following. I tried searching the blog/wiki and google even and don't know what you're talking about. Is this something in TiTS?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Whoops, I had the X from Xadera mixed in with imin.