Sleeping with fed mimbrane attatched

MiXeR

Feb 27, 2016
From what the wiki says it sounds like having mimbranes attatched and fed and then sleeping will result in a small growth of attatched parts. Im wondering what parts will grow and how. From my testing nothing seems to change...

This is the part in the wiki im refereing to: " Sleeping while a mimbrane has maximum feedings will trigger a scene where a new mimbrane is produced from that particular mimbrane, reverting the affected body part back to its original size/state, more or less, since it may leave some additional growth behind. "

Galvani

Feb 25, 2016
Either the chance to make the changes permanent didn't proc or it isn't implemented quite yet.

/edit: I am wrong, check the sentence after:  If the reproduced mimbrane's trust is high enough, Steele may notice the growth with an expanded description of the scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Krynh

Either the chance to make the changes permanent didn't proc or it isn't implemented quite yet.

/edit: I am wrong, check the sentence after:  If the reproduced mimbrane's trust is high enough, Steele may notice the growth with an expanded description of the scene.

That bit refers to the scene where it splits off from you.

MiXeR

Feb 27, 2016
However it comes with the implication that changes will be noted during the scene.

And in my experience they never are. So to me it seems that bodyparts always revert to their normal size/state. So far ive spent around a hundred days trying see if anything change and after that just loading back to before sleaping a lot of times (the hundred days was to build trust for the scenes to appear). So im guessing the changeing of parts isnt implemented yet. Thx for the replies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I can confirm that those scenes have never appeared for me either and that each body part has always reverted to it's normal state.

Since we are talking about the Mimbranes, I'd like to complain about the way their reproduction scenes trigger. I couldn't find any rime or reason in that system, and the chance seems to be pretty low. PC doesn't really need sleep for anything else, with the exception of gym training cycles, so the mimbrane trust building is the biggest time sink atm, and the low chance makes it even worse. Granted, the game doesn't have enough time-sensitive events for it to be anything more than a minor annoyance, but still.