SlaveMaker 3.5 Cheat Menu Troubleshooting

NovaEclipse

Sep 7, 2015
Sorry if this is old news or I'm apparently being an idiot when it comes to files and stuff, but I downloaded Zaix's SlaveMaker 3.5 Cheat Menu and followed his instructions on the thread he reuploaded, but I still can't seem to get the damned thing to work.

Here's what I did: I downloaded the .zip archive and extracted the archive (with the option to delete the original Cheat Menu archive post-extraction) into the SlaveMaker 3.5 directory/folder that I created to add all of the optional content packs to the base game.

When the process was completed, there was a Custom Cheat Engine and Events folder in the same level of the directory as the "SlaveMaker 3.5" folder that contains all of the game files.

The contents of the Cheat Menu archive I downloaded pertaining to "Events" did not get added to the Events folder in the level of the directory where everything else is, and the same happened with the Custom Cheat Engine folder.

What do I need to do to get this resolved? Minerva is a pain in the ass to slog through, and the Debug Menu is basically Eldritch tongue as far as I can tell.

Thanks in advance for any advice given.

UPDATE - 6:21 PM: I figured it out, and it's working perfectly.

Last edited: