Slave Sera Pregnancy

river_song25

May 12, 2016
How do you make Sera pregnant when she is your slave?? I hit the impregnate button after agreeing to allow her to sell stuff on my ship and tell her that getting pregnant would be a good way for her to learn responsibility for her career, but after that nothing.

Though in her Appearance box, there is a mention of a 'bump' appearing in her stomach, and one time she was in the bathroom throwing up, but after awhile there is no further mention of the bump or the birth of a child.

Plus what about getting Slave Sera to imprengnate your character? Her wiki page says that she can do both.

moobere

May 19, 2017
How do you make Sera pregnant when she is your slave?? I hit the impregnate button after agreeing to allow her to sell stuff on my ship and tell her that getting pregnant would be a good way for her to learn responsibility for her career, but after that nothing.

Though in her Appearance box, there is a mention of a 'bump' appearing in her stomach, and one time she was in the bathroom throwing up, but after awhile there is no further mention of the bump or the birth of a child.

Plus what about getting Slave Sera to imprengnate your character? Her wiki page says that she can do both.
If the bump appears you got her pregnant, as for the PC impreg ive found its a very rare occurrence i've only ever gotten 2 proc twice with 100+ attempts during a test

B.Bill

May 28, 2018
Not Earth
If she has the bump and is vomiting, she's pregnant.

If you're in the middle of her pregnancy and on Tavros, she'll go and stay at the nursery for a while.

Did you chop off her dick? It would explain the rest.

river_song25

May 12, 2016
If the bump appears you got her pregnant, as for the PC impreg ive found its a very rare occurrence i've only ever gotten 2 proc twice with 100+ attempts during a test
But like I said the bump disappears after awhile with no mention of it getting bigger or anything. All it says is that there is a 'slight bump' in her stomach. and there is no mention of her suddenly going into labor or giving birth before the bump message disappears, and I've never sent her to the nursery.

If she has the bump and is vomiting, she's pregnant.

If you're in the middle of her pregnancy and on Tavros, she'll go and stay at the nursery for a while.

Did you chop off her dick? It would explain the rest.

I checked the nursery and there is no mention of one of her kids living there on the Nursery Computer.

Her dick still remains.

B.Bill

May 28, 2018
Not Earth
If Sera is on your ship, on Tavros, and in the middle of her pregnancy, there should be a prompt or text when you talk to her.

Her dick remains? Uh, sorry man. No help there :L.

moobere

May 19, 2017
If Sera is on your ship, on Tavros, and in the middle of her pregnancy, there should be a prompt or text when you talk to her.

Her dick remains? Uh, sorry man. No help there :L.
I honestly thing preg Sera is a bit buggy lol, I asked months ago and got the same answer you gave him. Still have 0 PCSeraspawn

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Guys the sex slave I've been trying to impregnate has a bump on her stomach and keeps throwing up in the morning, not sure what this means?

Pokemonique

May 28, 2018
Guys the sex slave I've been trying to impregnate has a bump on her stomach and keeps throwing up in the morning, not sure what this means?

lol

Seriously though, river, what do you mean by the bump "disappearing?" If the bump appears and she's vomiting, she's pregnant. Do you still have the "Belly Rub" option when you talk to her? How long have you waited through the pregnancy? It does take a good while.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
*Nine months later*
AHHH! AHHHH! AHHH! GUYS! The sex slave I tried to impregnate just popped a little version of herself out of her vagina! WHAT DO I DO?! AHHH!

Last edited: