Slave Maker 3 Slave

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Those of you who are around my age and used to watch Toonami as a kid might know this character. One of the most adorable characters ever, some of you might even have a bit of a crush on her. And now, perhaps, you can own her. In Slave Maker 3. Note that she's a huge WIP, some things will definitely need to be changed. The "Placeholder" images in particular.

Anyway, without further ado, allow me to present to you, Bijou.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByzFa12TErzYb2JIblN2VGhReXM

...On a slightly-related note, why am I so often attracted to the love interests of main protagonists? I mean, there's Bijou, there's Angel from Lilo & Stitch...

craigmacleod

Dec 12, 2015
Thank you for the slave, I am downloading it now, I will review and let you know any issues and the official SlaveGirlxx.txt number for it.

If ok with you I will re-post this once all is good, both via blog and Futanari Palace

craigmacleod

Dec 12, 2015
Basically the major issue is as you note she is a WIP, with way too many placeholder images.

For playability is is much better to delete all the placeholder images from the folder and set the number of images for the act in question to 0, this will allow the game to show a generic image for the act. instead of the [PlaceHolder] image

Also

1) you have set her price as 0, all slaves should have a price that they are sold to Freelance slave makers. If you want her cheap , say 100

2) the ljne

<Image>Images/Slaves/Bijou/Assistant.jpg</Image>

is unused by the game

3) You have not set any difficulties except Naked act. Please copy a block from an existing slave and just pick some numbers based on her personaility

4)In general in a node like

<Nothing>
                <Normal>1</Normal>
                <Futanari>0</Futanari>
                <Naked>0</Naked>
                <CatGirl>0</CatGirl>
            </Nothing>

You can (and generally should) omit the variations with 0, after all the list is incomplete any way

<Lesbian> for sex acts

<Pregnant>

<Puppygirl>

5) inyour SlaveGirlxx.txt file you note

Furry=truie&NonHuman=true

The intention of the game is that these are inconsistent, a person is either furry or non-human.

furrt is for well furrues

non=human is for non-human beings that are not furrues

I know the liune is a little blurry, but please pick one of the other and furry seems the most appropriate

As your slave is quite so incomplete I will hold off for now assigning a official number for her SlaveGirlxx.txt file (the next is 122) but once you have her more complete I will assign one

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
I see, thank you for your feedback. I haven't worked on her for some time, you see, and I followed the instructions in the SDK. I would like to eventually have an image for every act, and, since this was initially only a personal thing, I felt the placeholder images were fine, since it showed what I still needed to look for. I'll change what needs to be changed (although I was really hoping the price could be the same as Shampoo's), and then I'll get back to you.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Basically the major issue is as you note she is a WIP, with way too many placeholder images.

For playability is is much better to delete all the placeholder images from the folder and set the number of images for the act in question to 0, this will allow the game to show a generic image for the act. instead of the [PlaceHolder] image

Also

1) you have set her price as 0, all slaves should have a price that they are sold to Freelance slave makers. If you want her cheap , say 100

2) the ljne

<Image>Images/Slaves/Bijou/Assistant.jpg</Image>

is unused by the game

3) You have not set any difficulties except Naked act. Please copy a block from an existing slave and just pick some numbers based on her personaility

4)In general in a node like

You can (and generally should) omit the variations with 0, after all the list is incomplete any way

<Lesbian> for sex acts

<Pregnant>

<Puppygirl>

5) inyour SlaveGirlxx.txt file you note

Furry=truie&NonHuman=true

The intention of the game is that these are inconsistent, a person is either furry or non-human.

furrt is for well furrues

non=human is for non-human beings that are not furrues

I know the liune is a little blurry, but please pick one of the other and furry seems the most appropriate

As your slave is quite so incomplete I will hold off for now assigning a official number for her SlaveGirlxx.txt file (the next is 122) but once you have her more complete I will assign one

So, I set the numbers to 0, like you asked, though I'm keeping the placeholder images so I know what I still need to look for. Or convince someone to do, hopefully I can do that. Anyway, set her price to 100, removed the supposedly unused line, added all the difficulties and changed some of them, corrected the Image nodes, and fixed the .txt. Anything else I need to do, besides find some pics to use?