Silent Stars (OOC and discusion)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The crew.

Name: Mailyria Dexlani (Nickname: Mai or Mai Dex)

Race: Kaithrit

Appearance: Mai stands at a healthy 5 feet and 10 inches tall, a few extra if you count the fuzzy ears sprouting from her scalp. She has a lean build with reasonable tone, though neither buff nor particularly muscular. She has long, purple hair and two feline tails of the same colour, the insides of her ears are white, and purple again on the outside. She has lightly-tanned skin and a pair of slitted pink eyes, with natural lashes. Her face is neither particularly gorgeous nor ugly on the galactic standard, but reasonably appealing. She has a pair of soft D-cup breasts, and further down, she has an uncut, 10-inch human dick and a pair of balls that never seem to stay the same size, though always atleast the size of large plums. She has a normal vagina, and a virgin asshole. Her hands and feet are each tipped with claw-like nails.

Personality: Tends to swing her mood quite a bit. Can calm easy, but also anger easy. Generally quick to forgive, but not forget. Usually in a good mood around others, but likes being alone.

Backstory: Born on a smaller Kaith'rit colony to a normal Kaith'rit family, with a dominant mother and a meek father. Destined to being married off or milked for precious, fertile sperm back home, she decided to leave the colony behind for a life among the stars, becoming a freighter of both legitimate, and less-than-legitimate goods. The illegal goods have gotten her into trouble before, but she has generally been able to bribe her way out of anything major, and the worst she ever really did was almost causing a massive accident, when piloting drunk, on a station hangar, leaving her grounded for 6 months, which was when she developed her interest in modding. Ever since then, it's been largely smooth sailing, and alot of large, cummy orgasms.

Weapon of Choice: Laser Pistols. (Never actually fired in anger or killed.)

Items: Laser Pistol, Tools, Spare Parts, Bubble Buddy toy, Clothing, ID, Ship VI, Food stores.

Stats:

STR: 6

AGI: 13

INT: 7

CHA: 10

Kinks: Very large ejaculations, cumflation, deepthroat (receiving), letting herself go days between each release to bloat up her nuts.

Mods: Nuki NutButter for balls, Terran Treats for cock, and Virection for growth.

Name: Jacintha "Jay" Avner

Race: Bovine/Raskvel Hybrid (Formerly Human)

Appearance: Jacintha's a happy medium in height between her two races. She's 5 feet, 3 inches tall, with curvy hips, a soft belly, plump butt, and a lactating D-cup rack. Even though her slight pudge covers it up, she's got great muscle tone in her arms and legs, and can hold her own and then some. Her body is covered in supple navy blue scales and has a head full of black feather hair. It's always tied in a ponytail, and just barely reaches her back. Two large and floppy Raskvel ears fall from the sides of her head to her waist, feathered all the way down, and pierced with two gold colored rings on the right one. A pair of large bull horns stick out from the top, curving upwards. Her long, thumping tail is slimmer than the average Raskvels but instead has better control, tipped with a tuft of black fur, just like a cow. Her feet are cloven hooves. A few doses of anusoft ensure that her ass is a delight for fucking, as its soft, tight, and accommodating for monstrous members. Speaking of which, the 14 inch equine cock between her legs betrays her girly look. The two grapefruit sized balls hanging beneath it don't help either, but they do ensure Jacintha stays fit as a fiddle as a breeding stud.

Personality: After the transformation, Jay's not the brightest, but she has common sense, and is prone to sass if the opportunity comes. She's big on the "I'll do me, you do you" mindset, or at least she thinks so.

Backstory: Jacintha lived under a successful set of parents. They tried to teach her the necessities of piloting a ship, balancing checks, etc, but she was always more interested in the charisma aspects of getting what she wanted. When they passed, leaving her with a basic inherited setup for adult life, she made her own discoveries as a ragtag scientist, messing around with spare junk and examining transformation items in her free time away from work in a department store. When she quit the deadbeat job, field work became her forte, and her boredom with her human body grew. She beat up a couple of Raskvel for their greasy snacks, and it struck her that becoming a Raskvel herself was crazy enough to give her a thrill. She ate enough to become fully transformed, and decided that her work space was too scrappy to stay in. The stuffy scientist scene of the galaxy didn't appeal to her either, but New Texas seemed like a nice, social place at the least. After constantly getting told to try the Treatment, she copped a few medipens and did a bit of research. Despite everything, she took it and the changes without worry. Her impulsive gorging on Ruskvel had already downed her booksmarts by this point anyways. Modern day, she scours the planets for new adventure, looking for quests, cash, and love. Probably in that order.

Weapon of Choice: Electrogun and Bio-Whip, though she's best with a sword, even if she's too proud to start waving around just any old blade. She wants something with a story.

Items: A flare gun, a rusty bear trap, and a sack of caltrops

Stats:

STR: 13

AGI: 8

INT: 5

CHA: 10

Kinks: Anal, rope bondage (receiving), non con (both giving and receiving for this character), revenge fucking, non monogamy, fucking machines, and anything bestial

Mods: Ruskvel, Anusoft, The Treatment

Name: Dak Romanus

Race: Demon Morph, (Formerly Human)

Appearance: Dak stands at 6'4" tall, and has deep purple skin with silvery swirling tattoos all over his body. A quad of black feathered wings stick out of his back, granting him the miracle of flight. He's well built, with a six pack, well defined muscles, and is somewhere between bulky and lean. His nails are black claws, about an inch long, as are his toes. He has two large black horns curling out of his forehead, and elven ears about 7 inches long. His eyes are rather colourful, with a crimson irises, purple pupils, and blue sclera. A long spaded tail hangs above his rump, perfect for smacking booty. His dick is about 11 inches long and three inches thick, covered with nubs that can easily pleasure a partner.

Personality: He is generally a pretty fun guy to be around, but piss him off and he won't let you walk away alive.

Backstory: Dak grew up in a rather odd home, with a missing father and mother who was hardly there. He practically ended up taking care of himself, which has made him pretty independent. He had no siblings, and as an only child, had the freedom to do whatever he wanted with nobody to stop him. His mother had, however, paid for a basic education, so at least he knew how to read and write. The rest of his knowledge, both perverse and otherwise, was gained through the public library near his house. By the time he was twenty, he decided to join up in the military due to a lack of funds. He quickly made a name for himself as a ruthless killer, and the army contracted him to do some "unofficial" and "unsanctioned" work that paid pretty well. After his term in the military was over, he left, "borrowing" a few bits of equipment from their armory to be returned after an "indefinite period".
Since he had always wanted to look demonic after a military buddy introduced him to the wonders of fantasy roleplay, he decided to go and get some mods. The wings and the elven ears were easy enough to get, plus the tattoos were a bonus; but the stuff that would turn him demonic was a little harder to get. He ended up going into debt, and is currently on the run from loan sharks.

Weapon of Choice: Reaper Armaments Rifle Mk.IV, and a laser sword.

Items: Concussion grenades x3, incendiary grenades x1, Spec-Ops goggles that can switch between thermal and night vision.

Stats:

STR: 4 + 5 = 9

AGI: 4 + 5 = 9

INT: 4 + 5 = 9

CHA: 4 + 5 = 9

Kinks: Anal, both giving and receiving, maid play, domination.

Mods: Sylvanol for the elf ears and tattoos, Dove Balm for the wings, and lots of Lucifier for the demonic look.

Name: Vorlin Vosk

Race: Shark-morph (usted to be human)

Appearance: Vorlin stands at 6'11" with sliver scales with black stripes expect for a blotch on his chest and on his inner thighs. With a set of gills on his lower neck let him breath under water. He is very well toned, and with a normal build with well defined muscles. His left arm has been replaced by an robotic arm made to resemble his right. His right arm has a fin coming from his elbow and has web fingers with black claws on each finger. His ears look like small salis on his head. His good left eye is light blue with the other is red and cybernetic with metal covering part of his face. He has an elongated face and a head fin that protruding out of the back of his head as well as a fin on his back. He has a shark tail protruding from the small of his back. His dicks are 10 inches long and 2.5 inches thick. They are human except with nubs on each of them. His balls are golfball sized.

Personality: Vorlin is very protective and serous but an all around nice and funny guy to be around. Just don't mess with his family and friends if you don't have a death wish.

Backstory: Vorlin was the oldest of five with an abusive father and an a very submissive mother. When he was 12 he had killed his father after he witnessed him beat and rape his mother and oldest sister. Once his father was dead his became the man of the house. His mother did the same to him as his father. Calling him master and taking orders and on several occasions waking him up in the morning with his dicks in her mouth. When he turned 22 he could no longer take it anymore and with that he forced his mother to remarry to a family friend and then he left to join the military where he quickly rose throw the ranks and became a majority the age of 27. During an op his command squad came under fire. He ordered his troops to fall back while he stayed to by time. He fought for two hours until an artillery strike mortality wounding him with his left arm blow off and part of his face ripped apart by shrapnel. He was recovered another thirty minutes later by his troops and givin cybernetic replacements. After his recovery he deemed himself unfit to continue and retired. He is currently working as a mercinary.

Weapons of choice: Trench shotgun, Magnum revolver and a Monofilament Saber.

Items: x 3 Plasma Gernades, x2 flash bangs, and a set of military grade armor, normal clothes, medical field kit.

Stats:

STR: 4 + 6 = 10

AGI: 4 + 6 = 10

INT: 4 + 4 = 9

CHA: 4 + 4 = 8

Kinks: domination, dick worship (possible change), Lactation.

Mods: Shit ton of Shark bites, Terrence treats (for cock and balls), and Catnip (for dick nubs).

Just thought I'd post all the characters here in detail for ease of reference. And so any potential readers can get a better picture of what they all look like.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Okay, after that brief delay things can get back on track, and we can move the story forward.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hey, everyone, just thought I'd check to see how everyone's doing. Nobody's posted in a few days, and I was just wondering if everyone's still interested in playing, or if you need more input on my part first.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
OH shit I'm sorry guys I've been really busy for the past few days, but I'm still interested in the game. I'll post later today I got school in a bit. Sorry again.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Stepping out of the house til tonight. Also, Khorne buddy (and okay a little bit of Arch too), I know you love non con in RPs, and I hate to be saying this because so do I, but isn't it a little bit fucked to be taking it to that extent on another rper? Even when Mai isn't into guys? I get that it may be in character, and I haven't been around here half as long as anyone else, but there's got to be a line, right?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Ouch. Right through the chest...

Anyway, I know that, that's why I tried to defuse the situation. And I kinda did.

Yay me.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
There won't be a third chance, you two. Escalation without provocation, reluctance to back down early and an unprofessional attitude towards character agency and other players. I'm not gonna have smoke blown up my ass, again. Shame, because it was actually going better until this point. But until Ecna has a word in, I won't be posting anymore.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
I know this is my fualt so if you guys want to have Vosk killed or slugged I would not mind. Since this happened before I'm going to stop posting until a the final word from Ecna. I'm sorry for ruining everyone's fun.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Okay, everyone, this is the second time the party has gotten into a fight like this, and people have ended up feeling uncomfortable. So, here's what's going to happen: First, Khorne, if you want to keep playing, I'm going to need you to make up a new character; Vosk is just not working out. Second, from here on out, if anyone starts to feel uncomfortable with the way another person is acting say so in your next post, and then everyone is to stop posting until I see what the problem is, and we get it sorted out.

With all that being said, those of you that still want to play, let me know here. If nobody does... Well, it won't be the first game that had to be dropped on this site.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
I'm still into it but I feel like I'm fucking up everyone's fun and I'm tempted to quit this rp so you guys can have your fun without my dumbass comments. That said if I don't post a new character by like tomarrow night then I will have decided to quit this rp. Again I'm sorry for fucking this up for you guys.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
I'd like to continue, but as the cherry on top of things getting complicated, I'm going to be out of town for a week starting tomorrow and probably will be posting little to none. Jay could get kidnapped in my absence I guess? Or, if this warrants getting the boot, I wouldn't be too upset with it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Alright, everyone, rather than continue the game with this sigma hanging over it, I think I'm going to call this game done. Hopefully, the next game I put together will go a bit smoother, and I'll try harder to make sure everyone is on the same page about what is acceptable in character. Sorry this didn't work out. Hopefully, I'll see you all around in other games later. Until then, so long everyone.