Siegwulfe Personal Droid not doing lust interactions.

Apo

Jun 8, 2023
Bimbo Siegwulfe is not doing any lust interactions, I waited, in game, for multiple days and nothing is happening.
Along that, I cant get her to do the collar event.

I loaded an older save and it applied there as well.

Last edited:

Tallan

Aug 29, 2015
Ahh, glad to hear it's not just me, then. Been stumped as hell as to why Bimbo-domme Sig won't gain lust, no matter how much time passes

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
Oh, so it's not just me. =P Spent 2 in-game months waiting and no interactions and no gain in lust.

Tallan

Aug 29, 2015
on my end, I thought it had something to do with using a save editor xD so after like, two fresh starts, then second also going without enabling cheats, I know at least it wasn't me doing something to bork it.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
So I load that save, I wait 12 hours, and I get a scene with her. What piece am I missing?

Please note that the fucking is hardcoded to not take place in certain areas: Hazard tiles, Tundra tiles, and places where fapping is illegal (towns).

Tallan

Aug 29, 2015
I don't currently have a save ready for helping, since I keep forgetting to save and end up with bad ends xD but on my end, what I was seeing was in the codex for encounters, there was a tracker for Sig's lust meter, and no matter where I was or how much time had passed, it never went up.

Apo

Jun 8, 2023
So I load that save, I wait 12 hours, and I get a scene with her. What piece am I missing?

Please note that the fucking is hardcoded to not take place in certain areas: Hazard tiles, Tundra tiles, and places where fapping is illegal (towns).
Might we be using different versions?
I'm using Game Version: 0.9.062-PUBLIC#3602

Thats the only discrepancy I cant think of. The siegwulfe lust meter doesn't raise, and no matter where I am nothing happens.

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017

Huh. I load up that save and wait 36 hours and nothing.

Try the save at the end of this post?

EDIT: I was using build #3601. Refreshed and got build #3604. Waited 12 hours and got an interaction with Bimbo Siegwulf. Waited like 20 days and her lest meter in Codex>Encounters>Others didn't go above 33% and no further interactions. I was on the ship, which should be a appropriate area. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Hana (F) - 2Hrs 12Mins, 1541 Days - Slippery Bitch, Uond Ephine.json
    917.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: