Sidewinder room descriptions contain the term PLACEHOLDER?

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
I wasn't sure whether this was still an issue in the game or just with my save specifically, so asking here! I have a Steele save that was migrated from the flash version. I've since stolen the Sidewinder in Zheng Shi. I've dabbled in minor save editing to alter color, tone, thickness, stuff like that but I played through and obtained the Sidewinder, never messed with game flags or ship info. I don't know whether the issue is something that exists in the game, or if it's some more localized issue such as due to the save conversion from pre-JS or my save editing that caused it, but I keep seeing the word 'PLACEHOLDER' right before the description of every room in the Sidewinder. Such as "PLACEHOLDER Interior 1", or "PLACEHOLDER Security Console.The Sidewinder is the culmination of months of work by a coalition of Zhèng Shi’s pirate gangs. It is a ship built to travel at extreme speeds - to blow through blockades and leave pursuers lost in the space-dust. With its main drive engines accounting for more than half the ship’s mass, it has much less interior space than vessels of similar size, but she’s got it where it counts."

If it is a save issue, would appreciate if anyone could tell me what's wrong, thanks!

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Just unfinished content. You'd think that it would have been a higher priority than the other ships, since it's arguably the reason Zheng Shi exists in the game. But apparently not.

Reactions: Yvenne