Sidewinder Names

Tsinnah

Jun 21, 2024
I went with something a bit more "naughty" so I can get a titillating chuckle every time I think of it.

Quim

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
I find it easier to name it based on which character I'm using. For example, on my taur character, it's The Pony Express.

J.M. Valentine

Jul 23, 2024
For my main: Loup des Mers (Sea Wolf), the French appellation given to Admiral Thomas Cochrane - one of the greatest naval commanders in history and a really interesting guy.

Reactions: GiantSun

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
The Slumber Party -- although I rarely use the Sidewinder. I prefer the MS-XI--although now that I can't choose ALL of the guns, I'm as big a fan.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Not the Post-Dated Check Loan?
Post-Dated Check Loan is a nice joke, but "Serial Peacemaker" does get creepier the more you think about it.

Also, we don't have ship AIs. And even if I were to go name a sexy ship AI, I'd go with Tagii (or maybe Chinook), rather than the psychobear, benevolent as he may be.

v3hemenc3

Aug 29, 2017
I called it the Steele Cobra because I was binging a lot of Battletech around the time I got it. Steele Viper would probably be more accurate but those guys are dicks, so Cobra it is.