Sidewinder and Casstech Z14 gone

Slppry1

Dec 4, 2023
ever since the java switch i think the sidewinder has been completely gone i left it with vahn on my main save and it and the starter ship are gone

I attached my save if ya wanna check

Edit: Resolved

Attachments

• Kyra (H) - 4Hrs 20Mins, 1392 Days - Colt XLR, Kalas.json
    868.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
well for one thing, your save is extremely edited which doesn't help your case. that being said, there isn't really much that can be done unless you have more information on what you did prior to this

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Do you have the pre-conversion save to check against? Which version of Flash did you use to convert?

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Why do you have 3 ships active at the same time?

Last edited:

Slppry1

Dec 4, 2023
well for one thing, your save is extremely edited which doesn't help your case. that being said, there isn't really much that can be done unless you have more information on what you did prior to this
i figued i don't really know but i did try to mess with flags to try to return the sidewinder to zheng

Slppry1

Dec 4, 2023
Do you have the pre-conversion save to check against? Which version of Flash did you use to convert?
I don't think its the same save but I have a save that has the sidewinder if that'll help. Its from the last AIR version i don't know which flash that is

Attachments

• Miran - 725 Days.json
    655.9 KB · Views: 2

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Although it does seem to be a bit like it was your fault that your ship is gone, I felt like a good person today. So I tried to remove your other active ships from your file - with no success. Deleting the others somehow set the Casstech C14 to your active ship, albeit there being no more mention of it in the save file.

I damit defeat since I also have clearly no idea what the fuck I'm doing.

Oh, but here's another thing: The game has an easy mode that's so easy that it almost feels like an insult. You probably will never feel the need to give your character comically high stats or random perks when playing on that mode. And there's also a build in ingame cheat menu. You can access it in the options after clicking the dot in TiTs three times when you have the main menu open.
Maybe just use those instead of permanently damaging your save files for your future characters.

Slppry1

Dec 4, 2023
Although it does seem to be a bit like it was your fault that your ship is gone, I felt like a good person today. So I tried to remove your other active ships from your file - with no success. Deleting the others somehow set the Casstech C14 to your active ship, albeit there being no more mention of it in the save file.

I damit defeat since I also have clearly no idea what the fuck I'm doing.

Oh, but here's another thing: The game has an easy mode that's so easy that it almost feels like an insult. You probably will never feel the need to give your character comically high stats or random perks when playing on that mode. And there's also a build in ingame cheat menu. You can access it in the options after clicking the dot in TiTs three times when you have the main menu open.
Maybe just use those instead of permanently damaging your save files for your future characters.
yeah I figued it might be my fault but thank you for trying and i knew about the easy mode but it never struck me to use it so that's egg on my face i'll try what you were doing and if that dosen't work well i already had to say goodbye to an 800 day save so no big deal

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
ever since the java switch i think the sidewinder has been completely gone i left it with vahn on my main save and it and the starter ship are gone

I attached my save if ya wanna check

Edit: resolved kinda

You were close.

1707673766722.png

1707673718992.png
1707673766722.png

Attachments

• sidewinder fucked Kyra (H) - 4Hrs 20Mins, 1392 Days - Colt XLR, Kalas.json
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: Bast