Show me your characters!

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Given that it comes from a Cat-Tf and a Cats way to clean themself, they should add the possebilety to do that, too. As well as vaginal auto. Cause why not.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
I made a pig-taur that's more just a mix of various farm animals than anything else.
You started your journey as a half-leithan, but you’ve become a pig-taur over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 10 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 3.05 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of naleenscale armor, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with brown-pink skin. Freckles cutely adorn your cheeks. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and pouty lips. Like twinkling beacons, glowing gold eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. The moderately long, dark gold mane on your head is parted by a pair of pointed, floppy pig ears. Your mouth contains a narrow but flexible tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a good distance out from your mouth. Its tip is forked, and you are capable of moving it around in an almost prehensile manner. Velvet-covered antlers sprout from your head, declaring your status as a desirable mate and formidable opponent. They are ten-inch long and fork into ten points.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have black piebald markings covering your body. Parts of your body emit lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. Small claws protrude from the tips of your fingers in place of fingernails. From the waist down, you have a bestial, four-legged form vaguely like that of a horse. Your tremendous, rounded ass is obscenely large, bordering freakish, even for a tauric being. Your mammoth hips swing widely from side-to-side with every step you take. You have no hope of walking normally, the closest you could come would be a sashay. A writhing, sinuous appendage flows after you, bobbing and undulating with the slightest movement of your hips. Most of the length of the thing is coated in brown-pink skin, culminating in a fleshy black and white head that’s distinctly cock-shaped in nature. Your digitigrade swine legs end in hooves.

Your hefty middle is pretty decent-sized. There’s no real hiding it. Your belly is larger than it used to be.

You have two mounds, capped with one nipple each. The rather huge areolae are black and white. When you’re aroused enough, your 0.6-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. You could easily fill an LL-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is positioned at the back of your tauric hindquarters, rather than at your humanoid waist. Your cat-cock is 7.5 inches long and 1.8 inches across. It ends in a tapered head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your lengthy, knotty cat-prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3.5 inches wide when at full size. Your bloated sack clings tightly to your groin, holding your two large balls snugly against you. You estimate each of them to be about four inches around and 1.3 inches across.

You have a black and white, feline pussy, with one 0.8-inch clit. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your oozy, feline vagina. The exterior lips are vestigial and featureless, making your entrance quite modest.

You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
I have failed to visualize her appearance.
And why no swine-cock, they are the intrigue one.
Basically a centaur with a pig body instead of a horse body.
I went with the cat genitals because I didn't like the description of the pig slit and Catnip was the only transformative I knew of that let you choose which specific part to modify.

TFMaster

I dunno what to say anymore, I've heard of horse taurs, I've heard of dragon and even cat taurs, hell I've even seen and heard of Human taurs, but I think a boundary has been crossed

There’s a taur for pretty much any animal out there if you look hard enough, pretty much any animal that you can think of has a tauric form. There’s even such a thing as bird Taurs for some reason, they’re weird

Speaking of bird-taurs if I remember correctly there was a race of bird-taurs planned for the alt starter probe planet and there was a bust out there for one of them but I can’t find it.

Edit: @Violent_Peace said something about the bird-taurs before I finished typing out about them.

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
There’s a taur for pretty much any animal out there if you look hard enough, pretty much any animal that you can think of has a tauriv form. There’s even such a thing as bird Taurs for some reason, they’re weird af.

Yeah I saw the discord and heard about rumors of them thinking about a bird taur, probably the dumbest form of taur because the wings are on the lower body and won't support the form in flight.

Reactions: aylmao1236

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Realistically, centaurs should be constantly leaning forwards so their spines don't pinch. That being said, a bird-taur would likely either have fuckoff massive wings, or two sets of wings, one near the human shoulders, one near the tauric shoulders.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Do we need to dig out the pictures of the 'Human-Taur' again?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Yes, we do. Let's not kinkshame, please. And let's remember that "taur" means "bull" and we need a better word for an animalistic lower body that may or may not be that of a quadruped.

Reactions: ShySquare

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Yes, we do. Let's not kinkshame, please. And let's remember that "taur" means "bull" and we need a better word for an animalistic lower body that may or may not be that of a quadruped.

Those Greeks, Centaurs, Minotaurs, Cyclopes and giant dongs oh my.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Alright horse qudraped it is then. It reminded me when I made a demon qudraped with hoof feet and a horse tail and Ivory skin

Reactions: NerdyBluefox

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Well ladies and gentlemen, I believe we have made a new form of nightmare fuel with these taur ideas.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Oh. Here's my Steele.

Blue Steele

You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become a huskar over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.57 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. You’re a shameless exhibitionist and proud of it, flaunting your naked body and giving the entire galaxy quite an eyeful!

Your face is human in shape and structure, with shimmering, tan skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with scylla-tier, luminous pink lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Like twinkling beacons, luminous pink eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. The ass-length, platinum blonde curly hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. You are currently wearing Jerynn’s Collar around your neck.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, blue fur, making you appear quite royal. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of blue fur. Your skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your entire body emits aphrodisiac-laced pheromones, enticing potential mates. A coat of blue fur covers your arms, giving them a distinctly animalistic bent. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well, just like one of the ausar. You have flaring, cow-like hips that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your expansive, jiggling rear end wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you walk.

On one of your ass cheeks is a barcode, placed there by Dr. Belle for her scientific research, and to remind you of your place as her pet. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. A long, fuzzy blue dogtail sprouts just above your expansive, jiggling butt, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two plantigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in dog-like paws. Your belly is pretty decent-sized. There’s no real hiding it.

You have two breasts, capped with one lactation-slicked, pliable nipple-cunt each. The rather huge areolae are pink. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. Your basketball-sized, cream-stuffed tits are so full that they might burst! They radiate a constant yet rhythmic pulse of pressure, a sign that you are quite the productive cream factory! You could easily fill a big GG-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have two slobbering, suula-like honeypots, both similar in appearance.

Your first entrance is a pink, suula pussy with one 0.7-inch clit, profusely seeping immense streams of milk, its lips loosened by frequent fucking.

The second slit is a pink, suula vagina with one 0.7-inch clit, profusely seeping immense streams of milk, its lips loosened by frequent fucking.

Each vagina’s exterior openings are framed in writhing tentacles and the interiors are lined with aphrodisiac-laced cilia. They’re puffed out slightly, seemingly constantly engorged with girl flesh.
You have one sphincter, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take.

Last edited:

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Here's my current Steele, I'm trying to more lust-based builds at the moment.
You are a half kui-tan. You’re a good 8 feet and 3 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.51 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of hardened, energy absorbant armor plates, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.
Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale green skin, though it is decorated with a sly-looking kui-tan mask over your eyes. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with succulent lips, a button nose and noticeable eyelashes. Like jewels, shimmering crimson eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The shoulder-length, lavender curly hair on your head parts around a pair of egg-shaped, furry raccoon ears. Your mouth contains a tongue. Impressive curved ram horns sprout from your head, showing off to all who can see that you are more than capable of defending yourself and your territory. Your horns appear to be made of cut, shaped and polished crimson, giving you an almost regal appearance.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a large shark-like fin has sprouted between your shoulder blades. With it you have far more control over swimming underwater. You have an off-color blotch on the frontal part of your body, covering your chin, creamy tits, belly and inner thighs in white. Parts of your body emit lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. Dark brown pads rest on the tips of each of your fingers. They’re softer and more supple than the finest leather. You have broodmother-sized hips that sway hypnotically on your extra-curvy frame, and your butt threatens to bust out from under your kit each time you clench it. A black-and-ivory-ringed kui-tan tail waves behind you. Your legs, though covered in fur, are humanlike. Long feet on the ends bear equally long toes, and the pads on the bottoms are quite sensitive to the touch. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two lactating tits, capped with one 0.5-inch nipple each. They could easily fill a big F-cup bra. Your bottom row of breasts are tiny, cute mosquito bites, pert and sensitive, capped with one 0.2-inch drooling nipple each. They could easily fill a A-cup bra. Your four jiggling, lactating tits have a noticable amount of violet milk inside them now. Before long, they’ll start swelling.
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your knotty-cock is 3 inches long and 1 inch thick. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your dick looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 2.5 inches wide when at full size. Two smaller ones line the length of the shaft, the hallmark of the kui-tan race.
You have a black, kui-tan vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your pussy. The exterior folds are dusky black, looking almost animalistic on your body.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.
I'm only up to Tarkus at this point, so this one's still a work in progress.

Reactions: NerdyBluefox

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
Here's mine.
Disclaimer: I use a save editor.
Summary: A short bunny femboy with glowing eyes and sparkly bits.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 4 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.27 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of ratty armor, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and shapely lips. Like twinkling beacons, luminous green eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. A pair of alert rabbit ears stick up 13 inches out of your moderately long, midnight black hair, bouncing around as you go. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of glittering emerald trace brighter accents across some of your form. You have noticeable hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your ass fills out your clothing nicely. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. A short, soft bunny tail sprouts just above your butt, twitching constantly whenever you’re distracted. Your legs thicken below the waist as they turn into soft-furred rabbit-like legs. You even have large bunny feet that make hopping around a little easier than walking. Your flat midriff is nice and smooth.

The top half of your body is willowy and breast-less, graceful yet vaguely austere, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your phallus is 4 inches long and 1 inch across. A painfully empty sack with a pair of testes swings heavily beneath your tool. You estimate each testicle to be about two inches around and 0.6 inches across.

You have one tailhole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Wait a minute, I don't remember ever getting a tattoo. o_O Not sure where that came from.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Here's mine.
Disclaimer: I use a save editor.
Summary: A short bunny femboy with glowing eyes and sparkly bits.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 4 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.27 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of ratty armor, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and shapely lips. Like twinkling beacons, luminous green eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. A pair of alert rabbit ears stick up 13 inches out of your moderately long, midnight black hair, bouncing around as you go. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of glittering emerald trace brighter accents across some of your form. You have noticeable hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your ass fills out your clothing nicely. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. A short, soft bunny tail sprouts just above your butt, twitching constantly whenever you’re distracted. Your legs thicken below the waist as they turn into soft-furred rabbit-like legs. You even have large bunny feet that make hopping around a little easier than walking. Your flat midriff is nice and smooth.

The top half of your body is willowy and breast-less, graceful yet vaguely austere, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your phallus is 4 inches long and 1 inch across. A painfully empty sack with a pair of testes swings heavily beneath your tool. You estimate each testicle to be about two inches around and 0.6 inches across.

You have one tailhole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Wait a minute, I don't remember ever getting a tattoo. o_O Not sure where that came from.
ditz speech perk or treated bimbo not sure if both count, chose school girl outfit whem acompanying Sera to Disco 3000 event.

Kaitsja

Jul 17, 2017
I would've liked to have had Vanae Eyes, but alas it's not an option.

Chelsea Steele

You started your journey as a half-gryvain, but you’ve become a vanae-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 4 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.63 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of frostbane plate, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity bra. Though to play it safe - at least in public - you have managed to cover yourself up with a Myr Greatcoat.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with luminous purple skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with swollen, luminous violet lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes have a curious mix of feline and dragonic features; a pair of black vertical slits instead of rounded pupils, each nestled within a luminous violet iris. Tendrils of black crawl across your sclera, extending from a dark ring just barely visible at the edges. The ass-length, luminous purple layered hair atop your head is parted by a pair of pointed, fin-like ears, sensitive to the slightest sound. Your mouth contains a thick, fleshy tongue that, if you so desire, can telescope to a distance of about four feet. It has sufficient manual dexterity that you can use it almost like a third arm. A pair of four-inch horns grow from just above your forehead, sweeping backwards to follow the contour of your skull.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Swirls of luminous violet trace brighter accents across much of your form. Parts of your body emit lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. You have wide hips that make you move with a sexy, swinging gait, and your butt fills out your clothing nicely. A tapered, prehensile tail, almost as long as you are tall, swings behind you like a living bullwhip. Softly rounded at its tip, it quickly increases in girth closer to your body - almost as thick as your waist at its widest. The glittering amethyst scales sheathing your hefty tail’s length merge seamlessly with those of your lower back. Two human-like legs grow down from your flared hip, sheathed in scales and ending in mostly human feet, with the addition of scales and clawed toes. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two breasts, capped with one penetrable nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are luminous violet. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. Your jiggly tits have a noticable amount of milk inside them now. Before long, they’ll start swelling. You could easily fill a EE-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a bundle of mixed dicks:
Your first dragon-cock is 15 inches long and 7.5 inches in diameter.
Your next wyrm-phallus is 8 inches long and 2.7 inches wide.
Your third xeno-dick is 8 inches long and 2.7 inches thick.
The fourth wyrm-phallus is 6 inches long and two inches thick.

A scaly stuffed scrotum filled with two apple-sized balls swings low under your obscene group of mixed cocks. You estimate each testicle to be about ten inches around and 3.2 inches across.

You have a luminous violet, vanae honeypot, with two 0.5-inch clits. Moisture gleams in your dripping pussy.

You have one bum, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with slight signs of moisture bordering its edges.

Reactions: Baggrin

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
made a new char

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a demon-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 8 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.44 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a bright yellow jacket and pants enhanced with microcircuitry, going commando down south, and girding your upper body with some pasties.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, ivory skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and beard. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a gem-like shimmering violet iris and nestled within the pitch black depths of your sclera. The long, black layered hair on your head is parted by a pair of three-inch long, wicked-looking demonic ears. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A pair of six-inch long pointed horns has broken through the smooth skin on your forehead, proclaiming some demonic taint to any who see them.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You are soaked in visible splotches of girl-juice, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. In addition, your forearms are covered by sleek plates of jet-black chitin along the outside of each arm. Smaller pentagonal plates trail up your upper arms and over your shoulders. You have ample hips that give you a graceful stride, and your callipygian butt fills out your clothing nicely. Your lithe legs are capped with flexible clawed feet. Sharp black nails grow where once you had toe-nails, giving you fantastic grip.

Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both. Your belly is larger than it used to be.

You have a robust chest with extremely pronounced pectoral muscles, capped with zero 0-inch nipples each. The non-existent areolae are violet.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your member is 16 inches long and 2.7 inches across. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A scrotum with two apple-sized balls swings heavily beneath your shaft. You estimate each testicle to be about 11 inches around and 3.5 inches across.

You have a black, human pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your pussy.

You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Reactions: ThasV

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Not that updated, but still posting anyways.
ou are a half kui-tan. You’re a good 8 feet and 3 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.51 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a black tank top with the logo of The Little Green Man on the front.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray. It has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale green skin, though it is decorated with a sly-looking kui-tan mask over your eyes. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with luscious lips, a button nose and noticeable eyelashes. Like jewels, shimmering crimson eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The moderately long, lavender curly hair atop your head is parted by a pair of 74-inch long raskvel ears that dangle down past your waist. Your mouth contains a tongue. A pair of large ram horns grow from your head, showing off to all who can see that you are formidable opponent. Your horns appear to be made of cut, shaped and polished crimson, giving you an almost regal appearance.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a large shark-like fin has sprouted between your shoulder blades. With it you have far more control over swimming underwater. You have an off-color blotch on the frontal part of your body, covering your chin, big, lactation-swollen udders, belly and inner thighs in white. Parts of your body emit aphrodisiac-laced pheromones, enticing potential mates. Dark brown pads rest on the tips of each of your fingers. They’re softer and more supple than the finest leather. You have broodmother-sized hips that sway hypnotically on your extra-curvy frame, and your ass threatens to bust out from under your kit each time you clench it. A black-and-ivory-ringed kui-tan tail waves behind you. Your legs, though covered in fur, are humanlike. Long feet on the ends bear equally long toes, and the pads on the bottoms are quite sensitive to the touch. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two pillowy milk-tanks, capped with one 1-inch fleshy nipple each. They could easily fill a E-cup bra. The second group holds two well-rounded breasts, capped with one 0.8-inch nipple each. They could easily fill a C-cup bra. Your four milk-tanks are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with milk. You should release the pressure soon.
Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Your dragon-phallus is 6.7 inches long and 3.2 inches across. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your brown, tapered wyrm-tool looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 7 inches wide when at full size.
You have a black, kui-tan vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. Moisture gleams in the massive hole that is your juicy, black cunt. The exterior folds are dusky black, looking almost animalistic on your body. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.

You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.