Show me your characters!

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a galotian over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.75 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. It’s okay to show some nudity once in a while, right?

Your face is human in shape and structure, with jet-black skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with plump lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Like twinkling beacons, luminous pink eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. Your lengthy, jet-black hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a lengthy tongue. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, all of them glittering, semi-transparent goo. Swirls of iridescent trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Parts of your body emit aromatic pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your arms are covered in a thin layer of goo. You have girly hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your squeezable rear end fills out your clothing nicely. In place of legs you have a shifting amorphous blob. Thankfully, it’s quite easy to propel yourself around on. Your lightly-toned belly is nice and smooth.

You have two tits, capped with one 0.7-inch nipple each. The rather huge areolae are luminous pink. You could easily fill a F-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a jet-black, vanae vagina, with six 0.5-inch clits. Thin streams of jet-black goo occasionally dribble from your tentacle-lined gash. The exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnel is lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Since you’re made of goo, you can adjust your body if need be.

Take a guess what I based that googirl off of.

latest

Reactions: ThasV and Irrlicht

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
Rajah Steele:

I wanted my Steele to cover all bases.
You started your journey as a half-leithan, but you’ve become a frostwyrm over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet and 5 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.26 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of dress clothes, using a hardlight anti-gravity jock for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity bra.

You have the face of a mythical worg, similar to a wolf but wider, with stronger jaws and sharper canines poking out from your lips. Black fur perfectly conceals your black skin. Overall, your visage has a boyish muzzle with nice lips and noticeable eyelashes. Your canine eyes have large a glowing blue irises occupying most of their surface when the pupils are not dilated, each surrounded by a menacingly glowing sclera. The neck-length, jet-black hair atop your head is parted by a trio of sharp, fin-like scales adorn either side of your head, looking almost like exotic headphones and concealing your ears within their protective armor. Your tongue is a long pink tube of practically prehensile flesh, capable of extending up to four feet in length when you let it hang down all the way. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. A pair of ivory, thick horns extend from your forehead, arcing upward and over your skull, sort of like they’re protecting you from anything that might fall onto your head. They’re each100-inches long and as thick as two or three fingers together. They’re useless for attacking, but they provide decent coverage - and they no doubt add to your imposing visage as a Frostwyrm.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, all of them glittering, semi-transparent goo, and six majestic reptilian wings sprout from your back. The arms are covered in crimson scales, each bone tipped with a small talon, while the membranes are a glittering silver shade that produces a mesmerizing display in the light. Thanks to your smaller size, they have no trouble bearing you aloft even without the frostwyrm’s psionic abilities. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, black fur, making you appear quite royal. Your skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your forearms are covered in rough crimson scales that give them a serrated appearance, while your fingers are slim and dextrous. Long, sharp talons have replaced your nails, able to give someone a nasty scratch. You have tiny hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your butt looks great under your gear. Long, flexible reptilian tails extend from your back. On each, the whole surface is covered in rough crimson scales, particularly along the top where they form a long row of spikes and at its tip, where they congregate into a blunt ball, best used for smashing things if you needed. When aroused, the tip of each one will open to reveal a tail-cock. Your legs are thick and jointed in two places, giving you a digitigrade appearance. They’re covered in rough, thick crimson scales so sharp that they’re practically spiked, while your feet sport long, sharp talons for toes. Your distended belly is so gargantuanly huge that you have no hope of seeing the floor anywhere near you, let alone your slick legs. It’s a small miracle that you can even stand upright with all that mass slung out in front of you.

You have five rows of breasts, the topmost set starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses eight swollen jugs, capped with four 31.5-inch buds each. You can make 283.5-inch animal-endowments slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill an HH-cup bra. The second group holds six cushiony, honey-swollen breasts, capped with four slippery stretchy nipple-cunts each. They actually house wet, slippery, secret entrances. They could easily fill a big GG-cup bra. Your third batch contains four swollen melons, capped with four trembling lipples each. Plump lips cap them off in place of nipples. They could easily fill a big F-cup bra. Your fourth set cradles seven engorged breasts, capped with four inverted nipples each. When you’re aroused enough, the nubs pop out, ready to play. They could easily fill a EE-cup bra. Your fifth has three large udders, capped with four needy, long, tentacle nipples each. They hide several long, prehensile tentacles, eager for an orifice to pleasure. They could easily fill a big DD-cup bra. Your five rows of basketball-sized boobs are so full that they might burst! They radiate a constant yet rhythmic pulse of pressure, a sign that you are quite the productive nectar factory! Unfortunately, a bit of nectar leaks out onto your a hardlight anti-gravity bra... Maybe you should invest in a maternity bra?

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown an obscene group of mixed pricks:
Your first wyrm-phallus is 60 inches long and 40 inches thick. The entirety of your glittering black shaft is smooth along its top and sides, with a number of faintly-visible, pulsing blue veins, and a number of smaller nubs lining the underside. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The head of your alien-looking cock consists of bulbous twin glans, ready to double the sensation of penetration. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your unwieldy, knotty dick looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 40040 inches wide when at full size.
The second phallus is 51.7 inches long and 25.9 inches thick. It’s glowing gold in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s.
Your next fox-cock is 43 inches long and 21.5 inches in diameter. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The head of your alien-looking cock consists of bulbous twin glans, ready to double the sensation of penetration. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your rock-hard, pointed prick looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 10750 inches wide when at full size.
Your next dick is 32.3 inches long and 18.3 inches wide.
Your fifth goo-dick is 11 inches long and 9.2 inches thick. It ends in a rounded head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. The head of your alien-looking cock consists of bulbous twin glans, ready to double the sensation of penetration.
The sixth goo-tool is 6 inches long and three inches thick. The head of your alien-looking cock consists of bulbous twin glans, ready to double the sensation of penetration.
Your next goo-cock is 25.8 inches long and 8.6 inches in diameter. It undulates gently and tapers to a point when erect, somewhat like a taproot. The head of your alien-looking cock consists of bulbous twin glans, ready to double the sensation of penetration.
Your next robot-prong is 22 inches long and 11.4 inches wide. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your tumescent, metallic cock looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 1250.3 inches wide when at full size.
Your ninth dinosaur-prick is 29 inches long and 14.5 inches thick. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Your shaft ends in a blunted tip.
The tenth goo-cock is 12 inches long and six inches thick. Your glittering black dick is prehensile. The diamond-shaped tip with a cumslit hidden along the underside makes it resemble the tentacle of some aquatic creature. The length is glazed in a glossy sheen of saccharine oil that is sticky to the touch. The head of your alien-looking cock consists of bulbous twin glans, ready to double the sensation of penetration.

An oozing, semi-solid sack with 20 person-sized nuts swings heavily beneath your ten mismatched dicks. You estimate each testicle to be about 159 inches around and 50.7 inches across.

You have three cunts, each a unique and beautiful flower.
Your first entrance is a glittering amethyst, draconic slit with 50 42-inch clits, still virginal in appearance.
The second slit is a glittering yellow-green, mouth-like pussy with 25 42-inch clits, still virginal in appearance.
The third and final vagina is a glowing white, synthetic vagina with 1000 42-inch clits, still virginal in appearance.

You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take .

Since some parts of you are made of goo, you can adjust them if need be.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
WTF 100 inch long horns those are literally bigger than your character and then there's the 102m wide knot. Jesus Christ man that's not covering all bases, that's making an eldritch horror out there to murder-fuck people.

Reactions: Baggrin and Kharuhk

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Your first entrance is a glittering amethyst, draconic slit with 50 42-inch clits, still virginal in appearance.
The second slit is a glittering yellow-green, mouth-like pussy with 25 42-inch clits, still virginal in appearance.
The third and final vagina is a glowing white, synthetic vagina with 1000 42-inch clits, still virginal in appearance.

Did...did you just keep growing clits with your goo body?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
We've found it people

The first character to weird out the forum as a whole

Congratulations TheForgotten, you are the first to make a truly eldritch horror

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Reactions: Natetheman223

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
WTF 100 inch long horns those are literally bigger than your character and then there's the 102m wide knot. Jesus Christ man that's not covering all bases, that's making an eldritch horror out there to murder-fuck people.
I actually lowered the length of them cause my frostwyrm penis was originally 13ft long originally and many others were pretty lengthy.
My frostwyrm knot is 3336.6667ft or 1017.016m
my vulpine knot is 895.83333ft or 273.05m
my synth knot is 104.191667ft or 31.75762m
The 8 ft long horns completed my original setup as i was going to be tauric or naga but most of the sex scenes would have been cut out, but i also didn't want 1 leg like a gelotian . Also my character is a bit mischievous but not mean.

Did...did you just keep growing clits with your goo body?
Yes and i enjoyed every hard 3.5ft clit that i made. I imagine the clits are both internal like a gryvain but also external and in every nook and cranny but Tits does not go into that far of detail. :)

What in the whole hell.
Lol.
> 100 inch long horns
> useless for attacking
They are great for scratching itches.
They are so ridiculously big, they're longer than my freaking arms.
Well here in New Texas we go big or we go home.
Those aren't even clits anymore, this person has a whole eldritch creature growing from their glans!!
Lol.
I fear no man. But that thing...it scares me.

We've found it people

The first character to weird out the forum as a whole

Congratulations TheForgotten, you are the first to make a truly eldritch horror
I will take this Honor, but this is only One of my characters,and unfortunately i have to play within the set bounds of Tits so my imagination is capped. However if there comes a time when Tits can get full customization like if tits went D&D homebrew customization, Then you shall see true Nightmares.Also this is without my perks.
latest

Needs more clits!

Last edited:
Reactions: Raindrops

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Also this is without my perks.
its not even his final form
now im curious, what are your perks?

P.S im happy for you being able to have your kinks fulfilled :) no matter how many clits you have
P.P.S are you actually able to visualize it in your head?

Reactions: Irrlicht

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
Here are all the perks a well.
‘Nuki Drunk - Get drunk twice as slow and sober up four times slower.
‘Nuki Nuts - Permanent ability allowing your gonads to swell with excess seed.
Aimed Shot - Upgrades ranged attacks with greatly increased damage against stunned or blinded targets. Higher intelligence provides additional bonus damage.
Amazonian Endurance - Allows you to orgasm without fatiguing.
Amazonian Needs - Increases minimum lust by 20.
Amazonian Virility - Ensures you never ejaculate less than 300 mLs.
Androgyny - Your face is always androgynous.
Auto-Autofellatio - Makes you so enamored of yourself that you can’t resist some auto-fellatio.
Autofellatio Queen - Allows you to recover energy by drinking your own seed.
Bloodthirsty - Melee attacks restore a few points of energy.
Breed Hungry - Increases speed that semen is created at and the pregnancy speed.
Broodmother - Increases the maximum gestation quantity of pregnancies, where possible.
Bulgy - Increase the size of any gonads and the speed at which they are enhanced.
Buttslut - Ensures your ass always remains bubbly and that fluids shot inside will heal your injuries.
Carpet Grenades - Grants the ability to toss out a handful of micro-grenades, damaging everything in a large area. Hits all enemies.
Cleave - Grants an extra, low-accuracy swing when fighting groups of enemies or “plural” type foes.
Critical Blows - Your strikes and shots gain a 10% chance of inflicting double damage on normal melee and ranged attacks.
Cum Cascade - Your ‘Nuki Nuts will jump into overdrive while you have semen orally ingested.
Cum Highs - You can get high on cum.
Energizing Libido - Your insatiable libido energizes your body during sex, giving you more energy through sheer adrenaline.
Escape Artist - Converts the chance to escape from grapples to use your Reflexes stat rather than Physique. Conveys an additional minor chance to escape.
Fecund Figure - Your broodmare body permanently changes you more into a fertility goddess while you are pregnant.
Fertility - Increases your odds of getting pregnant.
Flexibility - You can bend and stretch more easily than normal.
Headbutt - A physique-based attack that does not factor in weapon damage but has a chance of stunning your target.
Heavily Armored - Reduces the effectiveness of Sunder (and Sunder-like effects) on you by 50%.
Heavy Weapons - Increases damage from physical, non-energy-based ranged weapons by 20%.
Hips Don’t Lie - Your hips will always remain wide and girthy to give you the appearance of a fertility goddess.
Honeypot - Allows your body to convert excess thickness into delicious, boob-filling goodness.
Hypermilky - Lactation will not decrease from disuse or overfilling.
Incubator - Increases the speed at which your pregnancies progress.
Iron Will - Allows your physical fortitude to contribute slightly to your willpower, granting one point of willpower for every five points of physique.
Juggernaut - Grants a 25% chance to overcome any paralysis, stun or stagger effect every combat round.
Limber - Grants an addition 20% chance to escape from grapples!
Lucky Breaks - Enemy attacks will have an extra 10% chance to miss you in combat.
Lunge - Grants the ability to target most flying enemies with melee attacks and a low chance to stagger ground-bound foes.
Mega Milk - Allows you to instantly produce a good amount of milk, even when empty.
Milk Fountain - Allows you to squirt milk with the greatest of ease.
Milky - Causes lactation to be induced more easily and harder to stop.
Nyrea Eggs - Your body naturally produces nyrea eggs.
Panic Ejaculation - Allows you to squirt out a little cum while grappled, easing your escape!
Perma-cute - Your masculinity is permanently fixed to retain a cute, boyish appearance.
Potent - Increases the size of your orgasms and the speed at which you produce ejaculate.
Power Strike - Grants the ability to perform a single melee attack for 200% normal damage.
Regal Mane - You have an impressive mane bordering your neck.
Rending Attacks - Allows your Power Strike to apply Sunder (reducing armor by 50%) and your Rapid Fire to Stagger your opponents (reducing reflexes and aim).
Second Wind - Grants the ability to recover half of your maximum HP and Energy once per combat encounter.
Shoot First - When using a ranged attack during the first round of combat, gain an additional attack.
Single Minded - Increases willpower to maximum when your HP is below 50%.
Snu-Snu Queen - Your insatiable libido energizes your body during sex, giving you more energy through sheer adrenaline.
Take Cover - Grants the ability to avoid nearly all incoming ranged attacks for 3 combat rounds.
Tough - Resistance to Kinetic damage increased by 10%.
Tough 2 - Increases Kinetic damage resistance provided by ‘Tough’ to 15% (+5%).
Treated Milk - Any milk you lactate tastes better, and you are less likely to stop lactating.
Virile - Increases the quality of your sperm.

Also have 80 Libido.

Unfortunately it would of had tentacles but since Steele is a Frostwyrm/Gelotain/Warg/Kui-Tan/Nyrean mix i cant add any more due to limitations.

Last edited:

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
its not even his final form
now im curious, what are your perks?
There you go!
P.S im happy for you being able to have your kinks fulfilled :) no matter how many clits you have(well just a few)
P.P.S are you actually able to visualize it in your head?
Well yes, I visualize all my characters that i create, especially for D&D or RP.
D&D is the best though, its just hard to find a DM that can not only accept Homebrew, but accept my homebrews cause they are usually OP cause i go with Dragons or Mashups.
I just haven't been gifted with the ability to draw my imaginations :(

Reactions: Crablord

TFMaster

You have tiny hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your butt looks great under your gear.

Buttslut - Ensures your ass always remains bubbly and that fluids shot inside will heal your injuries.
Hips Don’t Lie - Your hips will always remain wide and girthy to give you the appearance of a fertility goddess.

This does not compute! How come if you have these two perks your hips and butt are small instead of large like the perks should make them?

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
The only thing is Ramis doesn't regard me as a trap so I'm cut off from her sex scenes which sucks even though I have androgany and perma-cutie perks.Ive even forced my gender as androgany and set Ramis meeting me as trap but I'm still excluded from her sex scenes after 2 days.Shouldnt it still regard me as trap?Does anyone know how to work around this?

Could also be the fault of my breast size being to fulfilling but when someone has cereal and there is no milk, I erupt from the darkness to save them from this horrible fate by giving them nectar.I wish there were more cum and milk flavors though.

I can easily name a few I want.

Last edited:

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
Variety is the key of life or something like that.

birthday cake,hot fudge sundae,Raspberry,watermellon, Rum,whiskey,caramel,coffee, soda variants, root beer float, any cream soda flavor, rocky road, mint,grape,hazelnut,mocha,hot chocolate, wine,neapolitan.

To name a few.

Cum colors and glowing variants.
Something for mouthginas cause they don't really do anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil and Crablord

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
birthday cake,hot fudge sundae,Raspberry,watermellon, Rum,whiskey,caramel,coffee, soda variants, root beer float, any cream soda flavor, rocky road, mint,grape,hazelnut,mocha,hot chocolate, wine,neapolitan.

To name a few.
you know i could actually see all of these working
i may find it extremely hard to fit it into a character but it would be nice to have.

Something for mouthginas cause they don't really do anything.
true

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
The only thing is Ramis doesn't regard me as a trap so I'm cut off from her sex scenes which sucks even though I have androgany and perma-cutie perks.Ive even forced my gender as androgany and set Ramis meeting me as trap but I'm still excluded from her sex scenes after 2 days.Shouldnt it still regard me as trap?Does anyone know how to work around this?
You have breasts.

Not So Anonymous

Jun 14, 2016
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a shark-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet and 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.29 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a black one-piece swimsuit, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is anuran in shape, reflecting a frog-like appearance. The smooth visage is further exaggerated with a notable lack of a nose, having broadly spaced nostrils instead. Your face is covered in shining, green skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with swollen lips and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes are a curious mix of piscine and feline features; a pair of black vertical slits instead of rounded pupils, each sat within a blue iris. A thick black ring lines your eye and your eyelids close from the side. The shoulder-length, amethyst tentacle-hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of triple-parted, sail-like ears. The topmost sail points straight up while the other more smaller ones curve down. Your mouth contains a thick, purple tongue that, if you so desire so desire, can extend a fair portion from your mouth. Its tip is blunted slightly. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a large shark-like fin has sprouted between your shoulder blades. With it you have far more control over swimming underwater. You have an off-color blotch on the frontal part of your body, covering your chin, udders, belly and inner thighs in beige. Your skin is secreting an aphrodisiac sweat, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your entire body emits lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. From the elbows of your slick, red scaled arms there are small, piscine fins. Your fingers are tipped with sharp black claws and are connected by webbing, perfect for giving you extra momentum while swimming. You have waspish hips that swell out under your trim waistline, and your backside wobbles enticingly with every step. Your stubby frog tail wiggles around at the back of your waist, just asking to be squeezed. Your plantigrade legs are powerful, with small fins protruding from your ankles and webbed toes, perfect for swimming. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

A pair of scaled gills are growing out just below your neck, spreading out horizontally and draping down your chest. They allow you to stay in the water for quite a long time. You have three udders, capped with one 0.9-inch prominent nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are purple. Your large mounds are producing honey but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a blue, suula slit, with two 0.5-inch clits and an intact hymen. Immense streams of honey cascade profusely from your cunt. The exterior opening is framed in writhing tentacles and the interior is lined with aphrodisiac-laced cilia.

You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending.

I'm having trouble with the scale-color, since Rainbotox seems to have been coded before player.hasPartScales() was a thing, and only changes scale color if you're a Naga or have full scales.

Also, does anyone know how I managed to do this on accident without save editing? Or how I can fix it?
Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 07.34.55.png

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Also, does anyone know how I managed to do this on accident without save editing? Or how I can fix it?

There are lots of ways to increase the amount of girlcum your character produces such as TFs. Also Mitizi will gift you an Opal Ring that if placed on any of your vagina, increases your Girlcum Quantity. In addition, Milk Baths from Vanae also increase vaginal wetness by .1

You can lower this by taking Dry Spell.

5300% isn't that much btw.

* Girlcum, Quantity Modifier: 25100 %
* Girlcum, Probable Ejaculation: 1360120 mLs

First Vagina
* Type: Lubricated, Nubby, Slightly Pumped, Tan, Gabilani
* Hymen: Taken
* Capacity, Bonus: 560 cubic inches
* Capacity, Effective: 44333.333 cubic inches
* Looseness Level: 0.5
* Wetness Level: 34, Squirter
* Clitoris: 1
* Clitoris, Weight: 0.009 lbs

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
5300% isn't that much btw.

Those are nearly 10L (2.6 gallons) of girlcum, for comparison, real squirt would be something like 50ml tops and 10l would be about twice the amount of blood you have or about 1/4th of the average amount of liquid a 70kg person has inside his body.

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Those are nearly 10L (2.6 gallons) of girlcum, for comparison, real squirt would be something like 50ml tops and 10l would be about twice the amount of blood you have or about 1/4th of the average amount of liquid a 70kg person has inside his body.
Well I do understand that it is a lot of fluid just not that much in terms of characters in TiTs.

...at least for me.