Shourya, Spanner and female Steele

Stev3DD

May 20, 2023
If not a bug, maybe an oversight.

Seems like meeting Spanner is locked behind Steele having a penis (and apparently hardlight strap-on doesn't count). Though according to wiki, there's scene variations for dickless Steele, but you cannot call Spanner without dick...

Currently female Steele can only eat pussy, without getting any release her self.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Ah, it does seems like an oversight, but looking over the content it may be intentional. The only scene that does not potentially involve Spanner is the "Suck Pussy" scene, and access to Spanner involves having sex with Shourya with a penis at least once (Spanner will be a potential random appearance during that sex scene afterwards). The way the text is written makes it a bit awkward to try and retro-fit strap-on compatibility, so I'll leave the scenes as-is for now.

I guess the ideal solution will be to grow a penis temporarily and sex enough to gain access to Spanner, then after losing the penis, you can gain access to the Spanner scenes. Hope that helps.

Stev3DD

May 20, 2023
I did do "genital swap", but I felt that dickless version was a disappointment and not really worth the effort.

So much lost potential... Spanner could have done a "deep dive" inside Steele (wearing miner helmet and flashlight)... to solved the mystery; how does Steele take gigantic cocks, that are longer than her torso, balls deep..?

---
Edit: for clarification; disappointment because it doesn't make any sence (and I like when things make sence). To fuck Shourya with strap-on, Steele must first have a real cock... what? I hope it really is just an forgotten/oversight, why else would there be support for starp-on written..?

And second, deep dive, was a joke... mostly... because, everything's a dildo, if you are brave enough...

Last edited: