Should I try this?

Odaous

Apr 27, 2017
I would like to add more milking/lactation content into the game. Though looking around the forums I found something already related but,it didn't get picked up. I like the idea and I feel it hits a lot of the stuff I would like to do. Should I continue and try to use this as template for my on piece or try something else? Link to the post in question https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/wip-modified-magic-milker.2113/#post-44594

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Well, the post in question is old, abandoned and locked. So not like you are stepping on anybody's toes or anything. So what's the lactation stuff you wanna add?

Odaous

Apr 27, 2017
Well, the post in question is old, abandoned and locked. So not like you are stepping on anybody's toes or anything. So what's the lactation stuff you wanna add?
Well I would like to add more descriptions when you use the lactaidoverdrive and lactaidmilktank. Put emphasis more in lactation growth from the magic milker usage, as your character chest becoming more cowlike. Work on some items to guarantee certain milk types. Expand on the milk economy since that has been touched on yet. Add some new milk perks. Add some bad ends for milking too much or creating too much milk. Add some more mods to the magic milker. But one thing at a time.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Sounds very good! but please try not to take on to much and burn out. Feature Creep can cause some nasty burnout and I'm looking forward to this.

I like this idea alot but I also want an option to upgrade it so that it doesn't modify my character and only provides relief.. I'm interested in upgrades that create solutions rather than more problems. It seems like a bunch of fun though!

Odaous

Apr 27, 2017
Where can I find a text archive for all the actions? I would like to look at them as base for some of my ideas

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏
▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂I

Odaous

Apr 27, 2017
Oh does anyone know Lukergg? Also, does he write? Cause the next item I want to work on is based on his "Milfshake" content/play. I would like to get started if he allows it with his blessing.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: Odaous

Odaous

Apr 27, 2017
say they did give you right to use this item how would it work, as you can achieve these effects in game already with an assortment of different items, im guessing you mean to pack it all into one TF item thats quite expensive
as a side id recommend looking at lurkers art as theres some fab CoC stuff there(example https://static1.e621.net/data/sample/58/98/5898004b8b27920f916bb4c1f8a10469.jpg), this are for people that havent seen thier work
True you can the same effect with other items, but yes I wanted a bit of different play and perks for using this particular item. Also I love growth play so I can put it in as long it is a different way I'm golden.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
True you can the same effect with other items, but yes I wanted a bit of different play and perks for using this particular item. Also I love growth play so I can put it in as long it is a different way I'm golden.
fair enough, i just thought that id bring out that point as we have had a few people come up with TFs that already exist and they didnt have any unique spin on it in the past , also good luck on contacting lurker , if they do agree am interested in seeing what you come up with

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
what would a milfshake even do? i do not see any of the effects in the linked pictures