Shock Hopper?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Can't seem to post the question on the main blog, both attempts met with no post at all ...so. The Shock Hopper boss, that in public now or still backers. If it's in public, I can't figure out what gets them to show cuz that ship she's supposed to be on isn't there.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Can't seem to post the question on the main blog, both attempts met with no post at all ...so. The Shock Hopper boss, that in public now or still backers. If it's in public, I can't figure out what gets them to show cuz that ship she's supposed to be on isn't there.

The Shock Hopper is in the ship. The interior of the Sidewinder is public content by now, it's just...a little roughly implemented is all.

You can access the ship where you fought Feruze. Although there is no visual representation, you can choose to head "North" there, I think. Not sure if that is the exact button description, but just head there and slowly read through all of your options.

Reactions: eveoflife

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
The Shock Hopper is in the ship. The interior of the Sidewinder is public content by now, it's just...a little roughly implemented is all.

You can access the ship where you fought Feruze. Although there is no visual representation, you can choose to head "North" there, I think. Not sure if that is the exact button description, but just head there and slowly read through all of your options.
Ah, I wouldn't have seen that little detail. Thanks!