Shock Hopper - L.D.C. Slaves

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
So, once you defeat Shock Hopper, you can either free the slaves or let them be. Any particular consequences to this? I couldn't find anything that used the flag in the github, but that could just be that it's planned content that hasn't been implemented yet. Or I am overlooking something.

By the way, I *really* like Shock Hopper so shout out to the author. I only wish there was a way you could keep them around for additional fun times... (outside of strategically named save files of course)

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
What you do to them and what you do with the slaves will matter later for a couple things.

Any chance for some hints? I mean, I'm going to go through it all eventually, but my main save I'd like to see with whatever outcome is "optimal" for me. I'm terrible sometimes because I'll read ahead before choosing a reward from a rpg quest to get whatever one I want the most.

If not, I understand. I guess I'll have to role-play it and see how it pans out.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I recommend making a save before the Shock Hopper fight, and keeping it separate so that you can a) repeat it as much as you like and view all scene options, and b) have the option to start from that point and choose the option you didn't the first time, just in case you don't like the outcome/consequences of the choices you do make.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Any chance for some hints? I mean, I'm going to go through it all eventually, but my main save I'd like to see with whatever outcome is "optimal" for me. I'm terrible sometimes because I'll read ahead before choosing a reward from a rpg quest to get whatever one I want the most.

If not, I understand. I guess I'll have to role-play it and see how it pans out.

There's nothing to optimize, it'll mostly be for roleplaying and your own unique approach, the actions you want to take. Some sex scenes they'll 'like', others they will get annoyed (i.e buttfucking LDC) and the Hopper will have a problem with freeing the slaves.

Freeing the slaves will also be important to one other bit of content.

Reactions: Baggrin and Athena