Ship Cameras

LordMana

Feb 29, 2016
With the future of ships been announced with the ability to improve your ship. How about adding cameras to your ship so you can see what your crew get up to when you are not there for example if Reaha is whoreing her self out you can watch her with her client or Anno brings a date back with her or just general interactions between the crew. What do you guys think?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I'm pretty sure it would be a nice thing for voyeurs although it might spiral out of hand in terms of potential scenes and then the devs would have a lot more work on their hands.

If you are good at writing and have their permissions then I'd say you could write the scenes yourself, it will have to be the discourse if no one has enough of an interest to do it for their own characters.

The simplest form that this can take is merely the monitoring of what they are doing that is non sexual in its matter, like Anno fixing up some gadget or Celise cleaning up the ship.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Reaha is whoring herself out you can watch her with her client or Anno brings a date back with her
What you say, boy?! You tellin' me my angels are bringin' boys back into they daddy house at night? I raised them betta then that. They 'bout to get a spanking.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Lol you makaing sound like PC from CoC and commenting how Helspawn brough home someone boy xD

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I think it would be kinda neat to have a console on the ship dedicated to being able to watch the security cameras, either live or taped, to see what goes on when you are not interacting with the characters, or are away. I mean, we are going to have actual rooms in the ship soon that can house different modules. You could have a security module that provides defensive systems and other benefits in case your vessel ever gets boarded, and in this module you would have the option to add the cameras and the console used for watching them. But then again, maybe there won't be any boarding actions between ships, it could be too complicated. Unless it is scripted for specific quests? But then that would make those instances rare, so then it may not be worth having the security module on your ship versus another type of module. Hmm.