ship battle crash

Lusiukas

Jan 14, 2022
doing almost anything while in a ship battle crashes the game which in turn locks the story at mhenga

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
doing almost anything while in a ship battle crashes the game which in turn locks the story at mhenga
You probably should at least report the version you're on along with the bug. While I haven't for mine, that's cause I always play updated. I've never crashed when fighting in space.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You probably should at least report the version you're on along with the bug. While I haven't for mine, that's cause I always play updated. I've never crashed when fighting in space.
Reporting the version number is a good idea because it helps track if the bug has already been fixed.

King Kenya

Feb 25, 2020
Version 0.9.006, Have had same error since I started using the Blade as my ship, every action upon executing your 1st turn except escaping immediately causes the game to crash.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Version 0.9.006, Have had same error since I started using the Blade as my ship, every action upon executing your 1st turn except escaping immediately causes the game to crash.
There was an update to fix this crash (the notes were appended to the bottom of the Blog post). If you're using the downloaded version, you should re-download.