Shekka spit addiction

Dimrel

Oct 31, 2015
So after Shekka became available as a crew member I rushed out to recruit her. However, this was during the first public patch after she got released, which for some reason had the spit addiction stuff in, but it was really wonky.

Anyway, I eagerly awaited the next public patch, since a bunch of stuff related to that got added, but when I hopped back into my save the next month... She didn't seem addicted to Steele's spit anymore and no longer had an option to talk about it. I did at one point get a message about it saying that "shekka is dissappointed you cut her off" or something, but beyond that nothing else.

My character still has aphrodisiac spit, but Shekka doesn't seem to get addicted to it no matter what I do, won't bring it up, and I'm mildly sad I'm missing out on some awesome content.

Would anyone know how to, i dunno, force Shekka to bring this up again? Alternatively, I can also edit my save with an editor, but I'd have to know all the settings I'd have to alter to get Shekka back to being not-recruited and/or again able to be exposed to Steele's spit.

If anyone could help out that'd be very appreciated, thanks.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I think one of her sex options can get her addicted again but I forget which one though.

Dimrel

Oct 31, 2015
When you recruit her the following sex scene gets her hooked. The issue is I haven't figured out how to repeat that scene, or if that's even possible.

AllAboardTheSpaceRV

Jun 6, 2018
When you recruit her the following sex scene gets her hooked. The issue is I haven't figured out how to repeat that scene, or if that's even possible.
You gradually get her addicted through scenes that involve kissing. that's most of her wake-up-in-the.morning scenes, tail vibe, the workout encounter and one of the paths when sharing an onahole with futa!shekka. Each scene gives 2~4 addiction, you need to cross 50 to get the talk event and maintain that level to keep her addicted. It goes down by 2/48h if you aren't sleeping with her.