Shekka Sleep with?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
How does this activate? I've done every scene so far as I can access them. Is it just a random chance, or is there some hidden requirement? Or has it not been written yet?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You have to make sure there's no one else sleeping with you. Talk to her a bit. I dunno. She slept in my bed first night after I booted Reaha out. At least Reaha doesn't act like I killed her dog...

Lucemon

Nov 12, 2017
You have to make sure there's no one else sleeping with you. Talk to her a bit. I dunno. She slept in my bed first night after I booted Reaha out. At least Reaha doesn't act like I killed her dog...

I always feel so bad when I kick Anno out. She looks so freaking sad. Definitely a sad puppy.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
ah it's wanna those like with Sera

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
be nice to occasionally have the "Crowded bed scene" with your bed mates... either turn into an orgy where you get zero sleep, it gets real messy, and you are exhausted the next morning/day cycle.

This could be initiated by Steele being able to set up a sleep w/me schedule . requirements more than two possible bed companions...

BUT some allow doubles... ie Kitty Boy and Anno. Celise and your Goo Armor might be a good one...but accidental if you fell asleep in bed with her in inventory or worn. (req under 30 energy?) - they keep you awake trying to steal your fluids from each other and both end up in your ass/womb instead...with a payload of your own sperm/ your orgasm pinches off a bit of each and that womb (must be empty/not preg in at least one womb?) and a new critter being born w/steele goo and nannite heritage...(prob should go to idea forum) - but reaha unless friendly with someone - suggest shekka cause she likes to nurse maybe sneaks in for midnight snack and ends up getting sandwich sexed between you and reaha... that vibrating tail mod she has should come into use there. etc...

The sleeping arrangements should be able to use the check to see who is sleeping with you. Just have another check to see if scheduled.
If not aboard for their night in bed w/Steele, then add one to their frustration level, increasing chances of the Crowded bed scene...
Sera could try to dom in bed, claiming to be Steeles head slave and thus queen in the bed over other females and get pinned down and dominated by everyone, including Reaha and her toy... leaving her satisfied of course (Sera should be full sub and obedient too?)
If Ben/Bess at dating level- she should have option to sleep with steele too and on a schedule.
Schedules would give the crew more freedom as well as stop hurt feelings...

Should include notes that she needs a bigger bed and more likely a bigger ship...maybe even her own station for her harem...
Any abandoned mining outposts out there? Abandoned space stations (ie been cleared by pirates and need to clear pirates from it?)
A place where she could hire security (amazon company, The Bitch-Boyz Brigade, Futa-Force. or go with a standard sec contract...Riya might know someone) to keep pirates from thinking it's an easy target?
A place she can expand hangar and buy tools/robots/remotes to build herself a custom ship? Isn't there an ausar ship tech that loves making/working/modding ships?
This could lead to the ship expansion module for TiTs...
buy a hulk, freighter, etc and mod it. Maybe canabilize your father's ship or use it as a pinace for the new bigger ship. (ie a lander vs transport)....
Steal or capture a slaver ship (combat that can end badly, but you'd get a mil grade ship to start working with).
Find a wreck...hire tow ship...
Smugglers would have one path, mercs another and techs would want to build their own... each path would have shared options depending on choices, but each would have special ships only available to the parent class chosen by Steele.
Crewing would be done with current crew...assigning slots by skill sets etc.

If you have a base setting up your own Steele Research lab too...where you can bring things you find in the Beyond (requires ship expansion>?) for first analysis and decide to sell, keep, license (for funds) , exploit, or pass on for now...

This would also let you hire Fisi to run AI/IT at your base and help program your ship AI and if you have it fix the AI you saved/defeated on Tarkus and install it in your ship or base (prob best for ship, cause she wanted adventure and bring happiness to everyone... as for combat well pirates want to hurt people so that is not a path to pleasure - and slavers deny anyone the choice in choosing pleasures so must be destroyed and slaves freed or at least given a chance at seeking new pleasures themselves...

expanding base and modding/fixing ships should be a resource drain. BUT steele would need income since she doesn't have a salary from Steele Corp yet.
She would need an accountant too...or stock broker... she might need someone to fill the combat slot if she's a tech, a trader/smuggler etc... two major slots to fill (Pun intended) that are not the one that The Character Steele is...

okay done for now... will snip and move to Idea forum if need be.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I have been advocating for a random pool of opt-in bed-mates drawn from every time you sleep, would solve the "who do I choose/kick out" problem as well as make it easier for potential mutli-partner scenes.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Having Anno, then Shekka, then Reaha sleep with me in that order didn't cause any problems, although only Shekka and Anno have special interaction dialogue for it.