Shekka breast drinking

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
when i recruited Shekka to my ship, for some reason i can't to milk drinking scene, and my character is leaky and everything but when she i boot her back to her shop, she's able to do the scene no problem, I'm just wondering if this is a bug or not, cuz the wiki said that I should be able to do the scene regardless if she is a crew member or not, can someone please help???

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
According to the Flash code, you need at least 1 Leiter of milk to do the scene. I can confirm it's possible to do on the ship.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
According to the Flash code, you need at least 1 Leiter of milk to do the scene. I can confirm it's possible to do on the ship.
At 200% full capacity my character has 200k Ls worth, but the problem is that when shes's on the ship, in her sex menu its doesn't show the milk breast drinking option, its not even greyed out, there's just two blank boxes, when there normally should just be one, i don't know if its a bug or not????

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I don't know what could cause that. Like I said, it's not affecting me. Make a bug report and attach your save?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
how am i supposed to attach the file if I'm playing the online version
1. Load your save.
2. Go to the Data (Save/Load) menu and use Save to File. Make sure to place it somewhere you can find it.
3. Use the 'Attach files' button in the bottom-left corner of the message box.