Sheep TF - Suffolk Caramel

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Time to put on my big girl pants and might as well get to making this thread now even though this idea is still pretty bare bones.
Basically this is just a Sheep tf item! Something simpler then trying to jump into a character. To be honest this is just practice, get my finger bones used to writing again. If I complete it and it gets in, rad. If not, I can't say I'll be all that damaged.
Any hoot here's the gdoc which word of warning is still pretty empty;
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12yf3GChAZAQMhccDe9U2CTRSuFES6daVG8Pj9UQswX4/edit?usp=sharing

Any pointers or criticisms are welcome. Oh and I drew the reference image. Hopefully my more cartoony style isn't too offensive haha

Reactions: shadefalcon

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I love the drawing, but I like the second version better, the one on the right. Having the upper arms and legs free of wool makes it look a lot sexier, at least in my opinion. I say good start so far, and keep working on it!
I was just thinking of a whole planet of sheep aliens, where before they made contact with the UGC or other foreign entities they were a naturalistic agrarian people, making clothing from their own wool, etc etc. Was just a funny thought.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I like the look of the partial wool growth as well.

As I can already see people arguing over which one should be the final version, perhaps consider gating the one with more wool behind already being TF'd to the shorter wool so that people can pick which style they want.

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Doesn't sound too baaaaa-d a concept.
I'm not sure if I should boo or cheer at that pun. Maybe both?
As I can already see people arguing over which one should be the final version, perhaps consider gating the one with more wool behind already being TF'd to the shorter wool so that people can pick which style they want.
I might just do that as I can see that happening too! Thanks for the suggestion.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You're just looking for sheep praise.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Ram horns that are available outside the Treatment? Me likey. We'll need another furry TF shop(keeper) at this rate, though.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can't bleat the competition.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Much like a hyperspeeding neutrino, I like to bend the rules.

(just kidding, I'm nice honestly mercy pls)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
At least it's not sheep in wolf's cloths joke...or wolf in sheep's...

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Ram horns that are available outside the Treatment? Me likey. We'll need another furry TF shop(keeper) at this rate, though.
We already need another one, Jade is coming up on three pages of items.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Making new npc merchant may be not as huge issue as making good sheep tf :colbert:

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
That sorta makes me want to write up a shopkeep for food based tf items. Ahh but I should focusing on making this sheep tf the best of my ability. That can be a later project

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@KidRodent THis one merchant is on Canada station so for item that is making PC one of animal-morph I not certain if locking access to it behind getting to New Canada may be good. But idea itself to place it there fits due to theme of merchant.

We may need some new merchant on Tavros to make Jade less overcrowded with stuff. Eventualy place where PC will get due to storyline progress (like some items are accesable at some of myrellion merchants).

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
@KidRodent THis one merchant is on Canada station so for item that is making PC one of animal-morph I not certain if locking access to it behind getting to New Canada may be good. But idea itself to place it there fits due to theme of merchant.

We may need some new merchant on Tavros to make Jade less overcrowded with stuff. Eventualy place where PC will get due to storyline progress (like some items are accesable at some of myrellion merchants).

It's insanely easy to get to Canadia. I don't think it would be locking content at all.

Last edited:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Well if Jade got rid of all her non furry tfs there would be some more space.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@KidRodent It's by maxing affection with Kiro or that new option of using Del help. Kinda still not much easier if someone is not much interested in content that have this two paths. Plot planets are nautaly easier to unlock due to been visited as part of probe hunt. And NT is unlocked automaticaly after 1st day. Uveto is atm endgame side planet so not much pont to reconsider having merchat with more than few usefull for PC mods there.