Sharing the bed

AlipheeseXV

Dec 6, 2020
Hi there :)

So, I'm playing this game since a week or so, so relatively new to CoC2.
So far got the otion to share my bed with Brint when he is in my group in the camp or at least when staying in the Frost Hound.
I now wonder if there are more characters who have this option, be them companions or NPCs to at least share my bed with in the Frost Hound?

Greetings, Ali

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Hi there :)

So, I'm playing this game since a week or so, so relatively new to CoC2.
So far got the otion to share my bed with Brint when he is in my group in the camp or at least when staying in the Frost Hound.
I now wonder if there are more characters who have this option, be them companions or NPCs to at least share my bed with in the Frost Hound?

Greetings, Ali
I know you can sleep with Brint/Brienne, Atugia, Azzy, Kiyoko, Arona and Berry. Planned are Cait, Etheryn for the next confirmed companions. (note I haven't done quins content in a while so I'm unsure if you can snuggle him.) There are also a few npcs you can snuggle with who aren't companions such as sleepy snake, Kohaku (after sex), Ahmri in camp, and Atani to name a few. There are many more who are likely planned or I missed. Sorry about that.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Need an extremely expensive upgrade to the inn added to the game where the player is given the option to buy a gigantic bed, thus being able to snuggle with everyone at once when going to sleep.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Need an extremely expensive upgrade to the inn added to the game where the player is given the option to buy a gigantic bed, thus being able to snuggle with everyone at once when going to sleep.
Cue Garth complaining that you're turning his nice quiet tavern into a depraved sex-den... but as long as your electrum's good he'll grudgingly allow you to get away with it.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Cue Garth complaining that you're turning his nice quiet tavern into a depraved sex-den... but as long as your electrum's good he'll grudgingly allow you to get away with it.
Let's see how begrudged he is once we can move into the castle and take our harem - and half his business - with us.