Share your favorite characters.

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
Pretty much what the title says. Share some of your characters' descriptions from TiTs. You can also rate and discuss other users' characters if you want.

You are a half-kaithrit. You’re a good 4 feet and 11 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.5 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a frilly french maid outfit, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with plump lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a green iris. The long, pink hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy feline ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have ample sides that draw the attention of those around you, and your fair rump has the barest amount of sexy jiggle. Two soft, pink cat-tails sprout just above your nice heinie, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your six pack is fairly well-toned.

You have a waif’s chest, flat and innocent-looking, capped with one 0.2-inch bud each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your cat-cock is 6 inches long and 1 inch thick. It ends in a tapered head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. Your empty sack clings tightly to your groin, holding your two cute balls snugly against you. You estimate each of them to be about two inches around and 0.6 inches across.

You have one sphincter, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

You are a human. You’re a good 6 feet and 3 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.91 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a slinky black omnisuit, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. Your outfit leaves little to the imagination, exposing your breasts, crotch and ass to the world. If anyone sees you now, they’re sure to think you’re a nudist!

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with pouting lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Regular green eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The calf-length, blonde hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full ten inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of white wings adorn your back, feathered like a dove’s and big enough to be worn like a cloak when folded over your body. They’re strong enough to glide with, but nice and soft to the touch. You have noticeable hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your firm rump looks great under your gear. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your six pack is nice and smooth.

You have two boobs, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your horse-shaft is 16 inches long and 2.7 inches across. It’s pink in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A scrotum with two apple-sized balls swings heavily beneath your flat-tipped horse-boner. You estimate each testicle to be about 12 inches around and 3.8 inches across.

You have a pink, human slit, with one 0.5-inch clit. No moisture presently escapes your pussy, its lips slightly parted.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@CloudStriker With Beatrice you not tried go with 2/3 pairs of wings? Otherwise she may be like those angels from only existing dream ^^
Or it was your intention to recreate them on PC?

Reactions: CloudStriker

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
@CloudStriker With Beatrice you not tried go with 2/3 pairs of wings? Otherwise she may be like those angels from only existing dream ^^
Or it was your intention to recreate them on PC?
Nah, I just got the general idea of having a character looking like an angel from that dream. Having more than one pair of wings would irritate me without any measure because they'd just get in the way of each other.
Oh, and I totally dig chicks with horsecocks.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh so it ws just merely coincidence that Beatrice may feel like she was inspired by that dream angels.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I not think making PC like those angels would anger much anyone. Maybe only make lil more happy person that wrote that dream due to someone making it PC like those angels.

MajaFoxy

Nov 17, 2016
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a kitsune-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a mark one suit of Xenogen’s Atma Armor, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, white skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with succulent lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a blue iris. The long, red hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Your mouth contains a tongue. Roughly half a foot of powerful, bovine horn protrudes from your skull. All you have to do is lower your head, and suddenly, you look quite dangerous.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a quartet of blue gossamer wings sprout from your back, displaying a prismatic sheen when they flap. Despite their delicate appearance they have no problem carrying you aloft, and can fold up safely against your back for protection. Swirls of luminous crimson trace brighter accents across much of your form. You have wide hips that make you walk with a sexy, swinging gait, and your large rear end fills out your clothing nicely. Nine swishing, colorful fox’s tails extend from your squeezable, toned butt, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two tits, capped with one 0.4-inch nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are black. You could easily fill a E-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your beast-cock is 8.5 inches long and 1.4 inches across. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your red, vulpine cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 1.8 inches wide when at full size.

You have a pink, human pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your lube-leaking gash.

You have one butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Pretty vanilla, I'd said.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Wasn't there a thread already like this? I'm pretty sure there was.
Or is this just being made to avoid necromancy? o.o

MajaFoxy

Nov 17, 2016
Yeah, if you apply it to your ass/tail instead of your head. I used the immune booster once I got the nine tails so I didn't go full furry.

Cryon

Nov 12, 2016
My first attempt at a character ended up in a deformed blob with beaver attributes, scales, fur and a black and silver and blue and red hodge podge of colours... with demonic and dragon horns basically i went a bit mental with transforms.

but my current character isn't.. too? bad i tried to get it somewhere in line with my avatar but it's basically impossible to get it exactly i'm quite sure. i spent most of my playthrough as an Alien hybrid, but here's how i ended up:
You are a half-gryvain. You’re a good 6 feet and 3 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.91 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a thermal bodysuit, using a set of thermal undergarments for underwear, and girding your upper body with some pasties.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, pale skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with voluptuous, dark blue lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a gem-like shimmering pearl iris and nestled within the blacken depths of your sclera. Your ass-length, steel hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a thick, fleshy tongue that, if you so desire, can telescope to a distance of about four feet. It has sufficient manual dexterity that you can use it almost like a third arm. Two pairs of horns, roughly a foot long, sprout from the sides of your head. They sweep back and give you a fearsome look, almost like the dragons from terran legends.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. You are soaked in a fine layer of slimy girl-cum, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. You have waspish hips that swell out under your trim waistline, and your well-built, voluminous backside stretches your gear, flexing it with each step. A tapered, prehensile tail, almost as long as you are tall, swings behind you like a living bullwhip. Softly rounded at its tip, it quickly increases in girth closer to your body - almost as thick as your waist at its widest. The dark blue scales sheathing your hefty tail’s length merge seamlessly with those of your lower back. Two human-like legs grow down from your waspish hip, sheathed in scales and ending in mostly human feet, with the addition of scales and clawed toes. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two milky udders, capped with one 0.4-inch prominent nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are silver. Your pillowy, milk-filled tits are producing white milk but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill a big E-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your reptile-cock is 15.4 inches long and 2.6 inches across. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your imposing, knotted wyrm-phallus, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 3.5 inches wide when at full size. A scaly mostly full sack filled with two grapefruit-sized testes swings low under your knee-length phallus. You estimate each testicle to be about 13 inches around and 4.1 inches across.

You have a dark blue, draconic slit, with 12 0.5-inch clits. Thin streams of girl-lube occasionally dribble from your drenched, sexy pussy. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.

You have one spongy ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
This is kind of similar to the topic, but how many people just rolled with what the TF gives them. I mean, watching Sav&D (the episodes I have seen), the characters that use TF items only roll once and are stuck with that particular trait or ability their roll gives them until something else overwrites it. In other words: who didn't savescum?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
This is kind of similar to the topic, but how many people just rolled with what the TF gives them. I mean, watching Sav&D (the episodes I have seen), the characters that use TF items only roll once and are stuck with that particular trait or ability their roll gives them until something else overwrites it. In other words: who didn't savescum?
...ummm...I´m a perfectionist...so...
But you did remind me that I one time need to have a no savescum run. Take whatever TF which catches my interest or something, and just see what I become. Maybe someone should make a TiTS nuzlocke challenge or something :p

Cryon

Nov 12, 2016
Maybe someone should make a TiTS nuzlocke challenge or something :p

I'm not sure what that entails exactly but if you want to make a challenge to get a certain type of character I'll give it a shot, nothing to loose right? i guess we'd need a new topic for that.

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a dryad over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.75 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a weavemail dress, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.

Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with full lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Hazel-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your long, green garden looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue. A huge red orchid grows from the side of your head, its big long petals flopping gaily when you move.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in smooth, lime green skin. Your biceps and shoulders are covered in delicate vines. The spade-like leaves bob as you move, as do the small purple flowers you’re displaying up there. You have noticeable hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your spacious behind wobbles enticingly with every step. A sinuous, almost snake-like tail waves behind you, covered in plant-like, lime green plant skin like the rest of you except at the tip. There, it terminates in a wet, orchid vagina that always seems to crave fresh sperm. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your flat middle is nice and smooth.

You have two nice breasts, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are green. You could easily fill a D-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have three pussies, each a unique and beautiful flower.
Your first entrance is a purple, orchid pussy with one 0.5-inch clit, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. Like an orchid, the exterior opening is framed in beautifully-colored flower petals and has a cute freckle dotting its clit.
The second slit is a red, orchid pussy with one 0.5-inch clit, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. Like an orchid, the exterior opening is framed in beautifully-colored flower petals and has a cute freckle dotting its clit.
The third and final vagina is a white, orchid pussy with one 0.5-inch clit, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. Like an orchid, the exterior opening is framed in beautifully-colored flower petals and has a cute freckle dotting its clit.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
So this is that dryad you keep talking about. I like her.

Yar. That be my thing. Nothing more adorable than a flower-covered sex machine. Right...?

How does triple vag even work? I don't even understand how that could be positioned...

Last edited:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, if you apply it to your ass/tail instead of your head. I used the immune booster once I got the nine tails so I didn't go full furry.
Your miss :)
I've did "iron man" CoC run once. So my character is basically the most you can squeeze out of CoC with only smart combination of TFs but adapted for TiTS.

You are a kitsune. You’re a good 5 feet and 5 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.65 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

You have a tapered, shrewd-looking vulpine face with a speckling of downward-curved whiskers just behind the nose. A coat of fluffy, snowy white fur decorates your muzzle. Overall, your visage has an androgynous face which leaves a subtle girly impression. Regular blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The long, snowy white ponytail atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Your mouth contains a thick, fleshy tongue that, if you so desire, can telescope to a distance of about four feet. It has sufficient manual dexterity that you can use it almost like a third arm. Two pairs of horns, roughly a foot long, sprout from the sides of your head. They sweep back and give you a fearsome look, almost like the dragons from terran legends.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of fluffy, snowy white fur, and magnificent white wings sprout from your shoulders and fold over your body. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of snowy white fur. Swirls of luminous azure trace brighter accents across much of your form. Soft pads rest on the tips of each of your fingers. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well. You have slightly-flared hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your small, heart-shaped backside looks great under your gear. Nine swishing, colorful fox’s tails extend from your soft, heart-shaped tush, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. When aroused, the tip of each one will open to reveal a tail-twat. When aroused, the tip of each one will open to reveal an expansive, vulpine tail-dick. Your legs are crooked into high knees with hocks and long feet, like those of a fox; cute bulbous toes decorate the ends. Your belly is nice and smooth.

You have four rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two hand-filling breasts, capped with one bud each. When you’re aroused enough, the nubs pop out, ready to play. They could easily fill a C-cup bra. The second group holds one nipple on each side. When you’re aroused enough, the nubs pop out, ready to play. Your third batch contains one bud on each side. When you’re aroused enough, the nubs pop out, ready to play. Your fourth set cradles one bud on each side. When you’re aroused enough, the nubs pop out, ready to play.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown two impressive cocks:
Your first animal-phallus is 12 inches long and two inches in diameter. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your knotty cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3 inches wide when at full size.
Your next fox-phallus is 12 inches long and two inches wide. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3 inches wide when at full size.
Each of your manhoods naturally retract into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid.

You have a black, vulpine slit, with one 0.5-inch clit. No moisture presently escapes your black, animal cunt. The exterior lips are that of a bitch and have a tendency to swell when in heat, giving it a very animalistic bent.

You have one soft pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle.
Though this is a bit save edited. Specifically, I've converted gryvain dragon parts into proper draconic since there is no such TF yet and made universal genitails from a cockvine.

xalienxgamerx

Dec 15, 2015
You started your journey as a half-leithan, but you’ve become a human-taur over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 7 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.01 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of dress clothes, using a set of plain briefs for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.

Your face is fairly human in shape, but is covered in armor like silver scales over milky white skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and shapely lips. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a golden iris. The very long, silver ponytail atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full six inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. A lengthy, tapered tongue fills your mouth, able to stretch out almost nine inches in order to taste the very air.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of armor like silver scales. Small claws protrude from the tips of your fingers in place of fingernails, and your arms are covered in scales up to the shoulders. From the waist down, you have a bestial, four-legged form vaguely like that of a lizard. Your fair heinie matches your toned, tauric frame quite well. A thin, scaly, prehensile reptilian tail, almost as long as you are tall, swings behind you like a living bullwhip. Its tip menaces with spikes of bone, meant to deliver painful blows. Your lizan legs end in clawed feet, tipped with three long toes and a small hind-claw on the back. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two melons, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a B-cup bra.

Your masculine endowment is concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. You’re probably one of the most modest taurs out there because of this. Your snake-cock is 17 inches long and 1.1 inches across. It’s a deep, iridescent dark purple in color. The shaft is patterned with multiple bulbous bumps to stimulate potential partners, and the whole of its length is glossy and smooth. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your snake-prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 2.2 inches wide when at full size.

You have one unspoiled anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.
My lizard-taur abomination made through the magic of save editing.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What about pregnancies?