Shade contact message?

Poot

Oct 8, 2016
So, I just had to recreate my character from scratch. I just did Kara's quest. I chose flirt with Shade, didn't sex her, fought her during the pirate mission, and at the bar I chose the 'like her' option. And I was expecting to get an invitation to the Uveto bar from her after a few days, but I haven't gotten it yet. Is there anything specific I have to do, or a specific amount of time I have to wait?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
So, I just had to recreate my character from scratch. I just did Kara's quest. I chose flirt with Shade, didn't sex her, fought her during the pirate mission, and at the bar I chose the 'like her' option. And I was expecting to get an invitation to the Uveto bar from her after a few days, but I haven't gotten it yet. Is there anything specific I have to do, or a specific amount of time I have to wait?

She'll stay at the bar until after you've gotten the probe.

Poot

Oct 8, 2016
Oh, hm. Yeah, I got a thing from her. I swear you got one before that though. Oh well. Is anything actually implemented with them yet, though? Or is it just in the works.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Oh, hm. Yeah, I got a thing from her. I swear you got one before that though. Oh well. Is anything actually implemented with them yet, though? Or is it just in the works.

After getting the message you can visit her in her home. I don't know what happens if you haven't told her you're her sister, but if you did you can confront her about it and are left with two options. Having her as your sister or your lover. After that you can visit her in the bar at Uveto (not sure if that happens if you choose sister). She currently doesn't have any new sex scenes.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
If you found the probe, then when Shade tells you she's heading home she accidently activates it, which reveals she's your sister. You then have the choice to tell her you're related or lie, you probably chose one and then forgot, your codex should tell you what happened: Press the codex, press stats, click encounters, and then go to the Myrellion section and scroll down till you see Shade's name.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
If you found the probe, then when Shade tells you she's heading home she accidently activates it, which reveals she's your sister. You then have the choice to tell her you're related or lie, you probably chose one and then forgot, your codex should tell you what happened: Press the codex, press stats, click encounters, and then go to the Myrellion section and scroll down till you see Shade's name.

That is one of the outcomes. You can get Shade out of Myrellion before the probe depending on your actions before and during Kara Quest #2. There is even a way to have her know both Kara ties and prob results. Asked Savin about it because it has a very different result, but he doesn't know, to many routes to remember he said.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
That is one of the outcomes. You can get Shade out of Myrellion before the probe depending on your actions before and during Kara Quest #2. There is even a way to have her know both Kara ties and prob results. Asked Savin about it because it has a very different result, but he doesn't know, to many routes to remember he said.

Oh right you could do that too, never did it that way because I wanted to maintain relations with both Kara and Shade.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
There's also the outcome of marrying Taivra which prevents you from claiming the probe in-and-of-itself, where it remains as part of her throne, but you get the coordinates. Thusly you don't get the Shade/Probe scene.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
There's also the outcome of marrying Taivra which prevents you from claiming the probe in-and-of-itself, where it remains as part of her throne, but you get the coordinates. Thusly you don't get the Shade/Probe scene.

I believe that was actually changed in the last patch.

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
I believe that was actually changed in the last patch.

question Savin about shade will we ever be able to have regular intercourse with her or is it always going to be  just her tail?

to op yes  it was changed in latest version.  there's even a walk through in the wiki  about it under taivra's page

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@deltadeath93 I think Savin atm is standing on position that no vag sex with Shade. PLus it would for sure make people beg for certain content that Savin is wll know for having phobia for that.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
no vag sex with Shade

I could have sworn Savin said he'd get around to this eventually, but only if you haven't told Nee-san Shade the truth.

Now my question is, can we tell her afterwards for maximum dramatic effect?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Afterward would be not maximal dramatic. Saying it right after PC finished pumping all his balls content into her would be more suited moment ;)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I could have sworn Savin said he'd get around to this eventually, but only if you haven't told Nee-san Shade the truth.

I vaguely remember the same, except for the not telling her the truth part. But that might've been me caving in :p  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As long Savin here wil not repeat it it would be only in area of: "I think Savin said once..."

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Yeah that.

I dunno, maybe.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh so the mastermind behind Shade stuff spoken. Thou it wasn't ut of my expecttion what it was said. He can't say it will happen thou as it will edns with long convo of people beagging/treatening/bootlicking/etc. him to get it asap ^^

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Last edited by a moderator: