Sexable Muscle Girl list.

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024
Okay, okay, okay... I know this is a bizarre thing to ask for.

But to anyone who has pretty good memory... Can y'all help me make a list of all hot ladies who's packing defined meat?

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
Okay, okay, okay... I know this is a bizarre thing to ask for.

But to anyone who has pretty good memory... Can y'all help me make a list of all hot ladies who's packing defined meat?
I have a list right here, with a few aside comments, I would like to state that while there are tiers, the orders themselves have no real preference of "x is the buffest out of this tier" sort of thing.

NOT OVERLY BUFF TIER:

Anxyine (found in Uveto, can be incestual if you choose best start Half Leithan) she's bit of a domme but there are scenes where you can dom her instead, she's a dork lol but her abs are only really shown in nude art.

Captain Khorgan (Tarkus, then Gastigoth): beat her up and then you can breed her in Gastigoth, she doesn't really mind because you are strong.

Gwen (Uveto) Eimear's girlfriend who is also quite buff, but Eimear is noticeably more stronger.

Eloise (Dhaal) Can i put my Dhaals in yo Jaw.... unsure if I should make her go a few tiers up but she is staying here.

Paige (Tavros, then Crew on Ship) Ok she is more on just fit side but I suppose she counts!

Mily (Mhen'ga) one-off encounter after you win against Dane and collect the Drone.

Roxy (Uveto): Her legs are quite defined and she is a athlete so... eh.

Love Starz (Tavros) They marely made it in ngl, outside of Ari they mosrly just have abs but Ari/Green is most certainly on Pretty Buff tier.

Krym (Uveto) Beat this stormguard on the camp a few times, let's play a game! whenever you see the word "Uveto" you take a shot! WARNING: YOU WILL DIE OF ALCHOOLIC POISONING, DON'T DO THIS.

Pretty Buff Tier:

Chaurmine (Tarkus, then Uveto) he is best girl in my heart.

Pump-King (Mhen'ga) One-off event in Mhen'ga during Halloween.

Eimar (Uveto): Because of her more defined arms, I elected myself to put her here.

Commander Schora (Uveto): Fuck her in the shower and treat her badly, she will become an available extrameet encounter.

Nykke (Uveto) To have her you CANNOT kill the Frostwyrm and have to agree to their deal to fuck them.

Draca-cows: Another case of 'Unsure where I put this one", they have no art but it's literal death by snu snu where your hips get shattered by getting ridden by a entire day.

Shalena (Uveto): You have to meet her through a Extra-meet encounter after you choose the Towelboy job in Uveto.

Quite Buff Tier:

Syri (Mhen'ga, then Uveto, then Crew) your very own buff ausar! she is more on "Pretty buff" but her optional transformation makes her go on here.

Cynthia (Uveto): I am starting to see a patterrn on Uveto.

Karrah (Dhaal) You have to win with a hayballer before you start rolling on some hay.

Babe (Anywhere really): Something Something, America, fuck yeah.

Ramis (Tavros, then Crew): The MPV of grinding for the strenght stat.

Orroah (Uveto): Another day, Another buff Thraggen woman, sex is only humiliation just to bear in mind.

Rivet (Dhaal) A big black market dealer, but you can't have too much of High Libido.

Hilariously Buff:

Mirrin (New Texas, then Tavros): Silly Dragon Wife who helps you gain some gains.

Verusha (Tarkus then Tavros) She is a fucking asshole, and I love her for that because she is fucking A D O R A B L E when she moves to Tavros, please endure her personality because it's so fucking worth it and you can dom her by the end of it.

I think that's mostly a rather complete version! there are some more yes.... but personally those are the ones you really should bother imo.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
Draca-cows: Another case of 'Unsure where I put this one", they have no art but it's literal death by snu snu where your hips get shattered by getting ridden by a entire day.
Who's being referenced here, friend? I'm having trouble to identify / remember them by this name and description.

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024
I have a list right here, with a few aside comments, I would like to state that while there are tiers, the orders themselves have no real preference of "x is the buffest out of this tier" sort of thing.

NOT OVERLY BUFF TIER:

Anxyine (found in Uveto, can be incestual if you choose best start Half Leithan) she's bit of a domme but there are scenes where you can dom her instead, she's a dork lol but her abs are only really shown in nude art.

Captain Khorgan (Tarkus, then Gastigoth): beat her up and then you can breed her in Gastigoth, she doesn't really mind because you are strong.

Gwen (Uveto) Eimear's girlfriend who is also quite buff, but Eimear is noticeably more stronger.

Eloise (Dhaal) Can i put my Dhaals in yo Jaw.... unsure if I should make her go a few tiers up but she is staying here.

Paige (Tavros, then Crew on Ship) Ok she is more on just fit side but I suppose she counts!

Mily (Mhen'ga) one-off encounter after you win against Dane and collect the Drone.

Roxy (Uveto): Her legs are quite defined and she is a athlete so... eh.

Love Starz (Tavros) They marely made it in ngl, outside of Ari they mosrly just have abs but Ari/Green is most certainly on Pretty Buff tier.

Krym (Uveto) Beat this stormguard on the camp a few times, let's play a game! whenever you see the word "Uveto" you take a shot! WARNING: YOU WILL DIE OF ALCHOOLIC POISONING, DON'T DO THIS.

Pretty Buff Tier:

Chaurmine (Tarkus, then Uveto) he is best girl in my heart.

Pump-King (Mhen'ga) One-off event in Mhen'ga during Halloween.

Eimar (Uveto): Because of her more defined arms, I elected myself to put her here.

Commander Schora (Uveto): Fuck her in the shower and treat her badly, she will become an available extrameet encounter.

Nykke (Uveto) To have her you CANNOT kill the Frostwyrm and have to agree to their deal to fuck them.

Shalena (Uveto): You have to meet her through a Extra-meet encounter after you choose the Towelboy job in Uveto.

Quite Buff Tier:

Syri (Mhen'ga, then Uveto, then Crew) your very own buff ausar! she is more on "Pretty buff" but her optional transformation makes her go on here.

Cynthia (Uveto): I am starting to see a patterrn on Uveto.

Karrah (Dhaal) You have to win with a hayballer before you start rolling on some hay.

Babe (Anywhere really): Something Something, America, fuck yeah.

Ramis (Tavros, then Crew): The MPV of grinding for the strenght stat.

Orroah (Uveto): Another day, Another buff Thraggen woman, sex is only humiliation just to bear in mind.

Rivet (Dhaal) A big black market dealer, but you can't have too much of High Libido.

Hilariously Buff:

Mirrin (New Texas, then Tavros): Silly Dragon Wife who helps you gain some gains.

Verusha (Tarkus then Tavros) She is a fucking asshole, and I love her for that because she is fucking A D O R A B L E when she moves to Tavros, please endure her personality because it's so fucking worth it and you can dom her by the end of it.

I think that's mostly a rather complete version! there are some more yes.... but personally those are the ones you really should bother imo.
I COULD KISS YOU... If I wasn't already preoccupied with sexing Mirrin right now.

I won't lie... Kinda wish there were more hilariously big buff girls.

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
I COULD KISS YOU... If I wasn't already preoccupied with sexing Mirrin right now.
There are a few more honorable mentions I forgot to state:

Zephyr (New Texas) Zig-zagged, she isn't that buffed per see but she is more on fit side still so I suppose it counts, and she is actually quite cute when she isn't being a bitch.

Horisha (New Texas): she appears in a random encounter when you go banging with Cora and Cassie (the Milkers)

Jasvalla (Mhen'ga to Zheng Shi encounter) Warning: Losing to her a few times will lead to a bad ending, always dom and watch out for addiction.

Paullete (Tarkus) she's in the gloaming.

Mhorgenn (Dhaal) forgot her lol, not much to add but she has a dick.

Nikelleke (Dhaal) Quite buff on arms!

Amazon Reaha is quite buff as well.... but I think the art made her TOO Buff in a way it doesn't really look hot and feels like too hyper.

Reactions: Senera2000

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024
There are a few more honorable mentions I forgot to state:

Zephyr (New Texas) Zig-zagged, she isn't that buffed per see but she is more on fit side still so I suppose it counts, and she is actually quite cute when she isn't being a bitch.

Horisha (New Texas): she appears in a random encounter when you go banging with Cora and Cassie (the Milkers)

Jasvalla (Mhen'ga to Zheng Shi encounter) Warning: Losing to her a few times will lead to a bad ending, always dom and watch out for addiction.

Paullete (Tarkus) she's in the gloaming.

Mhorgenn (Dhaal) forgot her lol, not much to add but she has a dick.

Nikelleke (Dhaal) Quite buff on arms!

Amazon Reaha is quite buff as well.... but I think the art made her TOO Buff in a way it doesn't really look hot and feels like too hyper.
... Who's Nikelekke?

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024
I wrote her name wrong lmao, this one called Nilekke
View attachment 36063

A Anyxine case where looks more buff when nude.
Oh yeah her! ... Actually. I saved her and Morghann encounter on file

Have a look if you want. And uhhhh... excuse the MC picture. Kinda went with a "Playboy Kathrite" vibe

Attachments

• Jason (T) - 1Hrs 1Mins, 224 Days - Dhaal_ Farrow, Uond Ephine (1).json
    848.4 KB · Views: 3