Settlement Expansions?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Any list of these? Wiki only states a few Halloween ones.
The wiki could use an update there. Off the top of my head these should be all of them but it's possible I'm forgetting something:

Spring (March 15 - April 15) (Mar 20 - April 10)

- Hanami with Kiyoko

April Fools/Foolsiversary (Mar 20 - April 10)

- Alien Anal Probing

Mayternity (May 1-31)

- Kiyoko Mother's Day

Halloween (October 1-31)

- Kasyrra dinner in the forest
- Viviane dream (can proc out of season if you picked up the Witch clothing in the Old Forest)
- Cait tentacle summoning
- Demon Brienne dream

Winter (December 1 - Jan 31)

- Holiday gift from Brint/Brienne
- Pupperidge Farm holiday feast
- Winter City Festivus
- Holiday shopping with Syrish and Liresh
- Kiyoko New Years

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Looks like the wiki needs a correction there then along with an expansion, since Kiyoko's page lists it with the 15th to 15th date.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
As empty as the Winter City feels outside of its quests and Ryn's content, it is the focus of a large quest and the climax of act 1. And it's free real estate. Plenty of space for people add elves. Slutty elves, shop elves, wholesome elves, that one elf that judges people while sitting somewhere in your house. You know the one. Its tiles are empty of content, but full of potential. And other body fluids, depending on how good and fast their cleaning crew is. I hope Ryn hired a cleaning crew.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
One of the reasons why some settlements don't have shops is because of the lack of a gear treadmill to run on. There's no need to provide a gratuitous shop to provide the next tier of gear for you to keep up with the plot.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
One of the reasons why some settlements don't have shops is because of the lack of a gear treadmill to run on. There's no need to provide a gratuitous shop to provide the next tier of gear for you to keep up with the plot.
If the Winter City did have a shop I'd imagine it'd have elfy things.

This is 100% a flight of fancy because I know it'd be redundant so I'm not genuinely suggesting this but having a tattoo parlor in each settlement featuring designs representative of the culture the parlor is in.

One thing that I think could be done though is that maybe the champ could get a design from those places to bring back to Hawkthorne. I had to take a moment to laugh because I was thinking the Champion could get one from the Kitsune that was a kanji for a virtue and in silly mode a Kitsune could ask "why do you have soup tattooed on your arm?"

Edit: racial gear in general could be sold at places. Have generic stuff be sold in Hawkthorne. That tower shield Ogrish sells me for relatively cheap is OP even on harder difficulties.

Edit: Double checked it's only 220.

Last edited:
Reactions: WolframL and Violyn

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Its tiles are empty of content, but full of potential. And other body fluids, depending on how good and fast their cleaning crew is. I hope Ryn hired a cleaning crew.
I suspect she did, because they managed to get the palace livable again in pretty short order and that place must have reeked of sex.

Though I do find it kind of amusing that Jael'yn's stockades are still set up in the throne room even after you've cleared the dungeon. I assume the real reason is that they didn't program their removal in, as opposed to Ryn leaving them there for future use.

Reactions: Wint3rRyd3r

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
No I left them there intentionally. Somebody someday might need to be punished >.>

I hope it's who I'm thinking it is.

Note: It's not the Champ that I'm thinking of. Or Etheryn, I would NEVER. :ghost:

Reactions: Savin

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
One thing that I think could be done though is that maybe the champ could get a design from those places to bring back to Hawkthorne. I had to take a moment to laugh because I was thinking the Champion could get one from the Kitsune that was a kanji for a virtue and in silly mode a Kitsune could ask "why do you have soup tattooed on your arm?"
I like the idea of maybe expanding the tattoo options via some sort of NPC encounter or simple quest in the various locations as a way to (eventually) expand the list of options. And also the idea of the kitsune tattoo being something silly in Silly Mode is damned amusing. It would be a lot less work than adding stylists to each region but also make a plausible way to expand the options over time.

I hope it's who I'm thinking it is.

Note: It's not the Champ that I'm thinking of. Or Etheryn, I would NEVER. :ghost:
But what if the Champ and Ryn have been very very naughty and want to be 'punished'? It could happen, in some worldstates at least. :D:gizz: