Sets for Thiefs

grimpich

Sep 17, 2022
If before starting I am aware that the number of companions has been closed and there will be no possibilities in the future, it is unfortunate because thanks to companions and their sets there are a wide variety of roles that I can fulfill... except "thief" the only ones that most resemble this is...

Cait with (Hexblade) Although good at distributing damage, it seems more well designed to fight against certain specific enemies, in addition to the fact that a priest like her has "Leech", a drain life-force ability seems somewhat contradictory to me.

Rym (Default) and the latter due to her combination of abilities make her unhelpful which from a lore point of view it makes sense that the elf princess is not an expert at slitting throats but that doesn't change the fact that she is the character more like a Berry version 2.0 from a combat perspective.

But what about the Sets? I am not aware if they have established limitations regarding them so I came up with some basic concepts of how they could be and how they could be implemented into the game's story.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Discarded

Brint and Arona are ruled out since they would go a bit against how the characters are, especially Arona.

Ethrym: By default it already has one, besides it wouldn't be good for someone of the nobility to dedicate themselves to the noble art of pickpocketing.

Viviane: Nothing against it but I can't think of a narrative excuse for someone like her preferring to grab a dagger when she can just burn everything down.

Azyrran: She is a righteous warrior in the service of Lumia who would refuse to use dirty tricks in combat.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Candidates

Quintillus: Maybe... but I already designed an archer set for Autugia so I can't think of anything distinctive to give it.

Kiyoko: Although Kiyoko has a refined image since the kitsunes touch the theme of the ninjas a bit, I think she would be a good candidate, also the thief class is perfect for the cunning foxes.

New weapon (Kunai): Similar to set Brint Arena Armor, she will have a weapon that can cause bleeding.

Type power
Encounter smoke powder (custom): Instead of two turns it will be one or two rounds so they can have some utility against multi-turn bosses
Recharge Fan of Blades
Recharge Cleave
At-Will:New power (Stance )Reflected Images: Stance ability that creates illusionary images +20 Evasion and +30 Physical Resistance
Conditions to acquire 1) Order a Kura's Outfit and Kunais through Kohaku
2) Training Kiyoko with Kura… with erotic results

Autugia: Since it only has a single set that is not that popular, it would be good to take advantage of it. After all her years of training, she will have mastered different branches of combat, perhaps it is time to start archery.

New weapon (Bow):

Type power
Encounter Suppressive Fire
Recharge Crackle Powder
Recharge Driving Shot
At-Will: Eagle Eye
Conditions to acquire 1) Take Atugia to Sariel or Leorah to learn some new tricks
2) Some scenes of her practicing whites in the city gym

Agnimitra: Someone who has lived as many lives as her surely has learned and had to learn something more than playing her instrument like cutting throats

New weapon (Flaming Dagger 2X ):

Type power
Encounter Deadly Shadow
Recharge Dual Blitz
Recharge Grease
At-Will: Flight
Conditions to acquire1) Just talk to her so many lives sure she made her experience all kinds of experiences

Cait: Why would a girl as good as Cait fit this kind of role? Well, rather the concept would be that of a cat thief type (Black Cat of the Spider-Man) combined with (Thief: Out of Shadows) instead of stabbing in the back it would be a thief who would knock out enemies with a blunt weapon and take the loot.

New weapon: (Garrote) (Damage crushing and Holy) Become a true holy fighter and defeat the horny demons with your mighty Bonk!

1675515459242.png

Type power
EncounterGarrote
Recharge(New power) Bonk (stunned the enemy for two turns if the enemy is Aroused increases the + attack power 200)
RechargeEstrus Flask
At-Will:Sneak Attack
Conditions to acquire1) Take Cait to Yset or Garth to learn new tricks,
2) Order a latex suit to Marilla
3) Make Vivianne enchantment to the latex outsuit to silence Cait buttocks Xp
4) Talk to Sanders to get a new weapon

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacremas

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Yeah so, einen (a mouse) was supposed to slot in for the thief role. But you know how that went.

• Sad
Reactions: Emerald

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Dutchess Rym of the Rim.

But yeah, looks good, I love more versatile options! Part of the reason why Cait is almost always in my party, other than because she's Cait, is that she has such a huge versatility in what role she can fill. But for the record, the Hexblade role she has kinda fulfills the Thief role quite excellently, especially given the Holy damage she does, which a large amount of enemies are vulnerable to, personally I have no issues with that existing set, and bonking the horny out of someone seems... counterintuitive for her. Though I approve of the rest.

Also as an aside, while I agree that Viv doesn't fit the thief role most likely, I do wish she had an alternate set of some sort. I'd love to use her more, but I rarely find a spot for her, given Cait can do the wizarding thing almost as good and heal, stab or tease besides.

grimpich

Sep 17, 2022
and bonking the horny out of someone seems... counterintuitive for her. Though I approve of the rest.
Although Cait is a Mallachite, I doubt that she would agree to fucking demons simply when the champion proposes a threesome, she simply tolerates it.

And I respect Cait Hexblade I never said that it is a bad set, she together with Arona Spirit Totem are the best team to fight against corrupted beings or ghosts but other than that I don't usually use them much and I don't feel like they fit from my fucking point of view.

grimpich

Sep 17, 2022
Also as an aside, while I agree that Viv doesn't fit the thief role most likely, I do wish she had an alternate set of some sort. I'd love to use her more, but I rarely find a spot for her, given Cait can do the wizarding thing almost as good and heal, stab or tease besides.
um Viviane could have a horny mage illusionist/debuff set: she would still use magic with runes implemented on her clothes something like hypnotizing enemies with bouncing boobs would do tease and mental damage to them as well as cause defubs like reducing accuracy or what some enemies attack each other, someone made a concept like that with Berry
dffvdwt-23631728-361b-470d-983a-804d5570aaf1.png

Last edited:

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Although Cait is a Mallachite, I doubt that she would agree to fucking demons simply when the champion proposes a threesome, she simply tolerates it.

Not sure what that has anything to do with anything, but... Farrah threesome: exists.