Sets for our femboy

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I don't know if this is the ideal place to post this but I've been coming up with a couple of possible sets for Berwyn I've seen a lot of complaints about their battle use and I think our femboy deserves some new rags.

A picturesque armor set with various runes drawn around it comes accompanied by a scepter and a crown with strange crystals.

Affinities

Toughness, Presence, Cunning

________________________________________________________________________________

Type At-Wild

Name Golem explosive:

Effect:
Summon an explosive golem

Explanation: They would be similar to the Explosive Puppet, they will be weak invocations in order to use and discard the first turn they will initiate self-destruction and in the second they will explode

________________________________________________________________________________

Type Recharge:

Name: Consummation
: Consume the energy of your Construct to transform mana into vitality destroying your summon in the process.

Effect: Heal HP and resolve a single target in your party in exchange for destroying your Construct

Type Recharge

Name: Blessing

Effect:
the same as in the game

Type Encounter: Not clear yet

Name: ¿???

Effect:

Explanation:
In this I thought of an ability similar to Komari being able to undo an enemy invocation or drive the Construct crazy to attack your enemies

This set will allow Berwyn a better focus in his class in addition to Stat changes that allow him to last much longer in combat as his standard set is too fragile. I have lost fights because the albino Doggo fell from a single enemy attack thus also losing the golem.

You could also combine his explosive golem with Blessing and his ultimate to make a great KABOOOMMM!.

Its class will change to Warrior and with it all its advantages and disadvantages, even so this set will not have a shield which will make Berwyn continue to be affected by critical attacks similar to Atugia.

The good thing about this set would be a better endurance in combat and skills that take advantage of the summons well, the weak points of him would be that he would not have offensive capacity by himself

A light armor this is intuited because it exposes many parts of the user but at least it has a transparent shield in the shape of a snowflake, also the albino rapier gives a good range

Affinities

Strength, Agility, Willpower

Type At-Wild

Name: Duelist's Stance

Effect:
the same as in the game

Type Recharge:

Name: Dirty Trick

Effect
: the same as in the game

Type Recharge

Name: Entropic Winds

Effect:
the same as in the game

Type Encounter:

Effect:
Summons an Ethereal

Explanation:

The spirit would not have much offensive damage but would have abilities that would help to deal the frigid status to the enemy.

Her class would change to Thief to take better advantage of the damage caused by the changes of state, he would not have as much health and stamina as the being of Arcane Monarch but unlike this he will have a light shield to avoid unwanted surprises.

(Maybe this one must have a condition in the same way as other peers like Brienne)

A curious suit that leaves many parts of the user exposed, it seems that its design was designed for a person with a generous bust to use, but the strangest thing is its drawing patterns the more you look at it the more dizzy you feel.

Affinities

Agility, Willpower, Presence

Type At-Wild

Name: Hypnotic dance

Effect:
Unleash a blast of Sexual Psionic against an enemy for 30 + Spell Power (%) Mental Damage. ________________________________________________________________________________

Type Recharge: 4 Turns

Name: Hypnotic bounce

Effect
: You dazzle your enemies, causing them state suffer the Aroused and Silenced state for Two Turns

Type Recharge

Name: SongStorms

Effect:
the same as in the game

Type Encounter:

Effect: Grand Finale

Explanation:

the same as in the game

Change its class to Charmer there is not much to say it is a class made to damage the resolution

It is inspired by Vivi one piece descarga.gif

Last edited:

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
I can't say I speak for everyone that'll read this, but I'm inclined to let B let Berwyn sort out his potential sets, rather than let a bunch of other people throw out ideas.
Unless B asks, of course.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I can't say I speak for everyone that'll read this, but I'm inclined to let B let Berwyn sort out his potential sets, rather than let a bunch of other people throw out ideas.
Unless B asks, of course.
Or I thought that the whole team make these decisions, you know... for the balance in the combats and followers

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Companions are by definition one writer's special project and gear sets are up to them. They might talk about it amongst themselves and sometimes a different writer will be tapped to actually write the content (Balak provided Cait's Witch Gear and Arona's Berserker/Spirit Totem sets) but it's ultimately up to the writer to decide what they want to do with their character.

Bear in mind also that gear sets don't grow on tress and every single one has at least some in-universe explanation for its existence. With the Berserker set it's just a few short scenes and the set is mainly an alternative to Chieftan's Bronze for those players who have Exiled!Arona, but Ryn's Queenly Raiment is linked to her running story, Cait's Hexblade Leathers and Sun Dancer's Silks both come from finishing a seriously important quest and have lots of writing around their inclusion, Brint's Winter Knight involves a fight to earn it etc. Proposing a gear set isn't just 'Here's an idea for a build' but 'Oh, and you'll need to figure out how to incorporate that into the plot even if it doesn't necessarily fit what you have in mind, kthanxbai'.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

since when is he getting a rework? o_O
He's original writer left Savin says that in a thread somewhere it's there. So the new one might be changing a few or lot of things we've just got to wait and see.
Or maybe not we have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Is there any chance of Berwyn getting a masculinization thing? For those of us who're not into the femboy thing and want more hunky guys around. Since it should mostly just change some parser descriptions, I hope that's an easy thing to do? (like the thiccification for Cait and such)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Is there any chance of Berwyn getting a masculinization thing?
You'd be better off asking B since, y'know, he's the one doing it. Here's where he starts talking about his plans for Berry's big expansion quest; making him more masculine does not appear to be on the menu.

Reactions: Raindrops

Lone Wolf115

But really anything besides another spellblade set will make me happy since his default set is the worst.
First he's not a spellblade I have a feeling you are not saying he is a spellblade I'm just getting it out of the way. Second he's first set isn't that bad but his charm spell is fucking terrible since I rarely tease I only attack. I hope that it gets replaced with something else.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Now I wonder, can the followers ultimatums change? everything I have seen so far indicates nope, that it would complicate thinking of a set for Berwyn

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Now I wonder, can the followers ultimatums change? everything I have seen so far indicates nope, that it would complicate thinking of a set for Berwyn
No no matter what set you put on them it's the ultimate that sets them apart from you and your other companions.

Off topic but I think Quinn needs a more aggressive set I don't use him because like I said in my earlier post that I don't tease really at all that and I play on story because if I want to challenge myself or get my ass kicked I'll play Halo or other console games on hard difficulties.