Server Jacked: Transformations

Ironstrom

Aug 27, 2015
0qyvgSDKxuEGm2FChSvofhOFUjMtI34eWKZGnjzLmAFHpg4IrLLAwvDchHfjvT4F_large_2.jpeg

Short Synopsis 
In this Shadowrun-esque world, technology has advanced, corporations are king, and most people prefer to escape their reality, and live out their lives as avatars on the net. 

Features
What starts as a mystery abduction becomes an exploration of all manner of world-servers, themed from High Fantasy, to Hard Sci-Fi and more in-between. You can have customisable companions, and there are all manner of places to see, monsters to fight, and people to vigorously copulate with. 

On top of the typical RPG combat, advancing stats, and gaining skills, there will be an overarching storyline (that can endlessly expand). A companion system will be implemented, transformation items will be coming out of your ears, and just about everyone and everything can be fucked. 

NPCs will get portraits, locations can be explored, maybe some puzzles can be solved. Even we have no idea how much we can cram in, but the first step is getting the UI, stats, equipment, and the first explorable zone up and running; the First Fantasy Server.

https://www.patreon.com/SJT (This game will always be free)
We're running a Per a Major release patreon page. We'l be letting you know what's up coming in the next major patch as the date comes closer. Whilst we'l still be making small incremental changes. The plan is that the project will always be free with no intended commercial release. However if money is raised then more time can be devoted to the project.

Who
Written by eroge novelist Dan ‘SKoW’ Henson,. An erotic text-based RPG, inspired by people like Fenoxo and Savin. 
With contributing art from Ponyo http://ponchans-doodles.tumblr.com/ (Very-NSFW)
Dan,Ponyo & Me(Ironstrom) all work together on http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=121 & have released http://store.steampowered.com/app/358770/ if you desire to sample some of our other work demo included on MG. I also head up Team Lewd Warfare another project on this forum.
There are two other members Sergio & Federico that contribute towards programming and design work full descriptions on the Patreon page.

Game Build
There is a public build version on http://fede.softguild.com.ar/pinkProject/testStory.html There will always be a free version. That's just a bit behind the latest build.

Dan has a writing Tumblr here http://dhsomekindofwizard.tumblr.com/ if there any any specific questions he'l answer them q/a style.

Fetishes

There will be a lot of transformation content as the title implies. With aims to be all encompassing something for everyone. There are polls for possible content before they are written so it should give you a heads up on what type of content/characters. There is no solid list of what will/won't be in currently. But you can ask and you'l get an answer.

Latest Important Posts
https://www.patreon.com/posts/development-2989398

Last edited by a moderator:

k1k2

Aug 28, 2015
Will this game be something that I should be looking out for and put up on my Looking For male muscle/cock growth thread?

Ironstrom

Aug 27, 2015
Well you'l be able to play as male and female characters and package enlargements are somin that can happen.Body build descriptions will also be included along with the various statistics. Whilst you'l be able to experience quick changes in a Virtual setting there will also be some persistent things so chances are this can happen. I'l Ask the writer to make a new Account for the forum today so maybe he can rectify the answer somewhat better.

Some Kind of Wizard

Scientist
Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Internet
www.patreon.com
Hey there, I'm the writer for SJT, an ongoing log of snippets and hints of stuff I'm working on go up on my little Tumblr; http://dhsomekindofwizard.tumblr.com/

I shall give you the quicky run down of things to expect and be included!

A fantasy server comes first, then a sci-fi one. Playing as a male or female your avatar can do all the transformation stuff you can expect from TiTS or CoC. The same style of combat too, except there'll also be a party and level/class system, they too can have their equipment managed. As to whether they'll use transformation items too, I'm undecided, except for some who already have them laid out as options in their dialogue.

It'll be easier to say what isn't present, as opposed to what is, since i honestly want to include everything, I'm an erotic visual novel writer and I've been doing it all for a while, so all the possible gender/sexuality combinations will be included, because binaries are evil. There'll be normal hummies and furries in a mixture, along with straight up monsters.

There will however be none of the following: Underage stuff (though there will be allowances for some loli characters if they're submitted by patreons) I stand fast by that point. Also there'll be no hard rape (losing and getting raped are going to happen, but it's not going to be what you'd deem a really vicious torture. We're not monsters), and there'll be no scat, mostly because I'm super not in to that stuff personally. It's a list that may see some expansion, but those are the big ones I can think of. So let your imagination go wild.

If you have any questions, or want to submit ideas/characters/scenes, please do so, you're totally welcome to it. You can PM me here, or go through Ironstrom to get my email if you're looking to invest and do something like include a companion, so that we can work together on that kind of thing :)

Cheers-

Skow x 

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
I was kind of sad that the demo, for the public build, only had a short linear path for the whole thing. It didn't really let me know much about the game itself except for the Shadow Run esque setting.  

Some Kind of Wizard

Scientist
Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Internet
www.patreon.com
I was kind of sad that the demo, for the public build, only had a short linear path for the whole thing. It didn't really let me know much about the game itself except for the Shadow Run esque setting.  

I can understand that, the reality is, the whole game is being programmed from the ground-up, so we're not even close to being able to show off what the game's going to be capable of. We call it a demo, though I'd rather call it a draft intro xD

The truth is though, that the steps from The start of the game to being dumped in to the RPG portion is going to be linear because there's no reference for what options even mean. Still, I appreciate the comment, I want to pull away from the one-train street as soon as possible.

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
It appeared like you were going to be able to choose your cyber companions animal type. For some fun it could be changed into a digital npc ally in the fantasy world digital plane. Not cannon with shadow run but a interesting twist since it would know all of your browser history :p

Some Kind of Wizard

Scientist
Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Internet
www.patreon.com
It appeared like you were going to be able to choose your cyber companions animal type. For some fun it could be changed into a digital npc ally in the fantasy world digital plane. Not cannon with shadow run but a interesting twist since it would know all of your browser history :p

You may be glad to hear that the animal will actually change your UI, it'll have dialogues, and be useful in combat. Though I've no plans for it to be a humanoid yet, I may be making for scenes where they temporarily become humanoid for the equivalent of masturbation scenes where you blow off some steam.

BigBadCat

Aug 27, 2015
You may be glad to hear that the animal will actually change your UI, it'll have dialogues, and be useful in combat. Though I've no plans for it to be a humanoid yet, I may be making for scenes where they temporarily become humanoid for the equivalent of masturbation scenes where you blow off some steam.

Oh! That's great =) I loved idea of Virtual pet.
I'm concerned with Server Jacked: Transformations Patreon page: september pledge wasn't taken. I can't open project home page also.

Some Kind of Wizard

Scientist
Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Internet
www.patreon.com
Oh! That's great =) I loved idea of Virtual pet.I'm concerned with Server Jacked: Transformations Patreon page: september pledge wasn't taken. I can't open project home page also.

Thanks for patroning! I have no idea why you can't open the page though. Also it's not money being taken out monthly, it's being taken out per major release (which we won't be charging at a monthly rate for a while yet) and we've not pushed out a new thing yet because programmers need to do... Programming stuff that I barely understand.

BigBadCat

Aug 27, 2015
Thanks for patroning! I have no idea why you can't open the page though. Also it's not money being taken out monthly, it's being taken out per major release (which we won't be charging at a monthly rate for a while yet) and we've not pushed out a new thing yet because programmers need to do... Programming stuff that I barely understand.

I love smut-rpg, and smut games in general. If I can help this small oases of free thinking to grow, I try to. Cyber-punk smut sounds yummy also =P

Thanks for explanation =)

Some Kind of Wizard

Scientist
Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Internet
www.patreon.com
Here, I haven't posted anything in a little while. This one's a draft sex scene for Jessa. It still needs to be gone over, tightened up, swap a few words here and there. But it's sunday and I have whiskey, so we'll call it even for now. Enjoy! Picking options is still in our document draft format. Just imagine fancy buttons or whatever.

[SIZE=14.6667px]Sex Upstairs: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]You ask if Jessa’s got an “Itch to scratch”, and the Husky-herm’s jade eyes light up with mischief. “Well now, are you propositioning an innocent little girl like me?” she asks, placing down her glass and running her tongue across neat, sharp teeth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]You’re not sure innocent is the right word to describe this woman; if you listened carefully enough you swear you could hear the fabric of her dress protesting at the meat stretching at it. You can see her tail begin to wag as she pulls up an ornate bronze sign, hanging it over a tap. It reads “Out For Lunch” in cursive script with a pawprint at the bottom.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]She grins and beckons you upstairs with a finger, stepping out from behind the bar and walking with a seductive sway to her hips. You’re more than happy to stand behind her and watch her go up the stairs, you can see moisture drip on to the stairs as you climb them, and the cock stretching her dress causes it to hug her toned rear.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]When you reach the landing above, she opens the first door and drags you in without a word. You’re crushed against the door as she slams it closed with your body, kissing you hard enough with her mouth that you’re scared she’s just waiting to bite your lips off, but that fear is quickly erased when she releases you, a soft growl at the back of her throat, and a foot of dog-cock pressed to your stomach.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Jessa steps away and tugs off her dress, tutting at the pre-stain that adorns the crotch. She tosses it on to a table and turns to face you again, sitting on the edge of her bed, cock standing proudly at attention, a knot beginning to swell at the base. You can see the lubrication on the insides of her thighs from the pussy that hides behind the baseball-sized nuts adorning her bat.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]You waste no more time in tearing off your cyberpunk-grade duster and tight leather pants, licking your lips in anticipation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Do you intend to just enjoy the sight until I’m pent up enough to explode, or are we going to do something about this?” Jessa asks, lowering her head in a surprisingly demure fashion, fluttering the eyelashes that crest her jade eyes. Her entire body looks taut with need, arms wrapped around modest C-Cups and tail-wagging as she awaits your decision.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]What will you do? (And with what gender?)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]    [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]>Female: Take Pussy     >Female: Take Ass      >Female Give Oral      >Male: Give Pussy      >Male: Give Ass      >Male: Take Ass      >Male: Give Oral      >Male: Take Oral      >Herm: I want it all[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]    [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Sex Upstairs> Female: Take Pussy: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]The heat stirring in your crotch is at a fever pitch itself, and Jessa’s cock looks oh so inviting; you stalk over to her with aching slowness, running your hands down your sides, spanking your own ass with a satisfying crack.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]You state it’d be an awful shame if a cock like that didn’t have itself a nice hot pussy to keep it warm. Jessa seems all too happy with that idea, actually whining aloud at your slow approach. It begins to feel like a test; who will crack first? Jessa actually pants as you get closer and closer, pre bubbling at the pointed tip of her cock. She jerks herself slowly from top to bottom, spreading the slickness across her pole.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Not that you’d need it, you think. You’re already soaking with need. She sits on the edge of the bed, and you finally climb into her lap, hugging the cock against your body, grinding your hips forward to spark your little pleasure buzzer off against the almost burning heat of the Dog-Morph’s endowment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]You could easily spend the entire time just using Jessa’s cock as your own personal grinding pole. A quick glance at the lady herself shows much the same thinking; her tongue hangs out and her eyes are shut tightly at the sensation of your pussy kissing her from tip to bitch-breaking knot. The heat against you is almost demanding, but through a force of will, you lift your hips up and away from her now utterly drenched lance, holding yourself above it, the pointed tip just barely parting your lips, pre escaping in larger amounts than most men could cum.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Oh fuck hon, you little devil” Jessa gasps. “Haven’t you done enough teasing?” before you can respond, you feel strong furred hands grasp you at the hips, and haul you down without a pause.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]You scream out in pleasure and a hint of pain as the walls of your pussy clench around the suddenly invading member. The point of her cock is already pressing on your cervix before you can even make your way to the knot, setting off fireworks of pleasure behind your eyes. You can actually feel the thinking part of your brain rush away from you under the awe-inspiring pressure in your cunt.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Oh- F-fuck, you’re tighter than I thought” Jessa grunts, tongue hanging out again. You wrap yourself around her head, pressing her muzzle between your tits as you clutch her tightly. She only growls in response and begins to lift you up. You’re not sure you’re even ready for a round two, squirting violently on to the dog-morph below you as pre is allowed to escape from your now-gaping pussy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Jessa doesn’t meet any resistance from you, and the feeling in your legs is gone anyway as she lifts you up and down on her cock. Every motion pierces its way into your womb, leaving behind musky pre as your clit grinds on the knot below. Time loses meaning as she uses you like a mindless toy, while you hold on to her head for dear life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Eventually the end grows close, Jessa manages to pull her head from your death grip and groan out “Gonna cum- Fuck!” If you thought she was fucking you before, the fireworks in your head turn to fully-blown lightning bolts of pleasure, wracking your body nerveless as she forces her knot into you, cock deeply housed in your womb.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]You can actually feel the cum move through her dick, such an unnaturally massive load. You squirt again all over the dog-morph. You reach down and fondle her balls; they gurgle with the strain, feeling larger than they had before.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]You can feel yourself blacking out before the first load paints your womb white. You bury your face in to Jessa’s neck and whimper as your stomach begins to bloat under the pressure, coming again in rapture. You bite and lick at her helplessly as your roaming fingers toy with her balls.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]She cums for at least a straight minute, knotting you firmly to her with no chance for the spunk to escape. You both flop lifelessly back on the bed, and begin the awkward shuffle backwards under underneath the soaked bedsheets. Jessa gives you a long lick and closes her eyes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Fuck that was incredible. Just… Give me a minute”.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]You begin to snooze, and a half hour later you’re awoken by the sensation of cum rushing from your body, and onto Jessa who lies beneath you. Her snoring’s cut short in a gasp of surprise as her cock pops from your ravaged pussy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]After you’ve finished giggling helplessly, you help her clean up, which seems to involve a lot more of her licking you than you anticipated. It’s all you can do to keep yourself from dragging her back into bed for round two, but you both reluctantly return downstairs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]You get a few thumbs up from the bar at your bandy legged walk, feeling now a great deal less full than you were before.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Tiff!” Jessa calls to the goo-girl. She looks up and makes a huffing noise of frustration. “Sorry, Teffanel” Jessa corrects herself. “I’ve got some less-than-fresh sheets that might be of an interest to you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The goo girl’s pupil-less eyes still seem to find a way to light up, and she claps her hands together in what you can only assume is delight. She saunters from her table and heads up the stairs, sparing you time for a wink. [/SIZE]
As you can see, lots of planned options in there.

Some Kind of Wizard

Scientist
Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Internet
www.patreon.com
I haven't had much time to work on this. Essentially I'm flat goddamn broke and looking for extra work. But our test build of the location system is on the horizon, where you'll be able to meet a bunch of characters and have your delicious way with them. Here, have another draft scene! If you'd like to support me specifically, or hire me on retainer for written works, please, do consider it; https://www.patreon.com/SomeKindofWizard?ty=h

Without further ado; taking it in the ass from Jessa, the Futa-bartender-puppyslut. Puppysluts are legion.

Although you’re sure your ring will regret this when the time comes to sit down again, the thought of having your rear stretched out by the femdick and knot has you in a fluster. You stalk up to Jessa, grinning as her cock seems to twitch with every step closer. She’s lubricated enough enough already, but it doesn’t stop you spitting on her and jerking her a few times with slow, adoring strokes. Jessa whines at you and pulls you in for a kiss, but you slip your head to the side and kiss down the length of her muzzle as you clamber on to her, holding your ass above the musky endowment.

“You take this any slower and I’ll pull you down myself~” Jessa growls into your ear. You plant another smooch on the side of her muzzle, and lower yourself slowly down, electricity and fire swimming through the core of you as your ring is stretched unforgivingly around her cock. Jessa hisses in delight as you accustom to the fresh stretching. You’re glad that she waits before placing her hands on your hips and beginning to push you down, you don’t want to think what this pole would do to you unprepared. As it is, on your bum’s inevitable journey to Jessa’s lap, you can feel every inch of her travel through your bowels, striking up fresh pleasure each time you clench down on her with enough force to stop your descent.

It feels like an eternity of ecstasy when your bodies finally meet; Jessa’s modest chest is pressed against your own, and you feel breathless and heavy with the sheer pressure of the femdick spearing your rear. “Are you ready to move now?” Jessa asks, with a wicked glint in her eyes. Her hands re-secure their grip on you and Jessa stands, turning and flopping you on to the bed, looking into your eyes and watching your face change in rapture as she begins to fuck you properly. The moment she pulls herself out you feel empty, almost incomplete, but the sensation doesn’t last wrong as she starts to rutt you like an animal.

Now you’re able to feel her knot slamming into your ring each time, threatening to stretch the abused opening even further. Her voice is a crescendo of “Oh Fuck”’s in time with your own, and you can do nothing but cling on to her bedsheets for dear life, wrapping your legs around her body. You pull her in with each thrust, body quaking in time with the drilling you receive. You’re about to move and change positions when you feel yourself stretched even harder, and an extra inch finds its way into you as Jessa hilts herself, knot sinking into your ass and locking so firmly in place she can’t pull out. Your eyes roll back and you cum explosively, soaking the sheets with a squirt of femcum.

Jessa’s attempts to pull out and keep fucking are brought abruptly to a hard stop as your spasming muscles drag her into orgasm with you, flooding your bowels with so much seed you’re afraid it’ll make its way back into your stomach. The dogmorph collapses onto you; her cock still twitching as the unceasing torrent makes you swell. You fight to draw breath and Jessa seems to have few words to spare, short of a few incoherent sounds of pleasure. Eventually she locks eyes with you “Fuck! That was amazing… Fancy a little spoon while I go soft in you?” Her eyes glitter at that, and before you’ve finished agreeing, she flips you around on her cock, so that you’re on your front. The sensation sets your body alight with another crashing wave of orgasm, and Jessa groans as you cum around her again, soaking your thighs further, but not a drop of her spunk escapes your rear.

She climbs on to the bed and hauls you up with nothing but the cock inside you, getting you nestled into her blankets and pillows, wrapping her arms around your slightly inflated stomach, and spooning you from behind. “Much better hun. You just sleep yourself sweet for an hour”. An hour? you think. Though you have few complaints. Your body is feeling warm and full; combined with the blankets, and Jessa’s hot furry body wrapped around you, it’s hard to keep your eyes open, and you soon doze off.

You’re not sure how long you’ve actually been asleep, but when you wake, you’re alone in Jessa’s bed, with a much emptier stomach, and a puddle of cum sticking to your ass where it’s finally escaped during your nap. You clench your muscles and wince at how tired your guts are, asshole winking a few times. When you pull yourself out of bed and fight your way into your clothes, you return downstairs, feeling a great deal more empty and used (if not quite satisfied). Jessa waves at you from the bar, wearing her customary dress. She passes a mug of frothy looking ale to Tracey the Lamia, who also waves at you, giggling and blushing as she returns to her spot by the fireplace.

Jessa pours you a shotglass of something strong as you settle on to a barstool with a wince. “You could probably use a little painkiller eh hun? Fuck but you feel good to be inside” she announces, with not a hint of shame, even when a newcomer coughs and splutters on his drink and departs blushing. “Bugger left his drink, that’s wasteful data I’m sure”

You drink your shot and wince at the fire crawling through you. You take a good look around the bar, feeling your body recover from its ordeals.