Sera's Feet.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So it has come to my attention that Sera has a fairly large discrepancy concerning what she's got at the end of her bitchy, purple legs. An older scene says she's got hooves in her high heels, a newer one says they're human.

I personally don't really care - both have a certain appeal to me. Another person has suggested that what she should really have is the natural high heels demon TFs famously give you in Fen's games. So I'm going to open this one up to the public - whichever one turns out to be the most popular form of locomotion sluts would like to be beneath, I'll give her a small rewrite to make it so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Demonic high heels are hot, but I feel like Sera wouldn't have opted for them. Girly isn't really her thing. Hooves don't really feel at home when she's a store owner; they tend to not deal well with surfaces that aren't, well, grass.

Reactions: Baggrin

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
This is a tough choice. I could definetly imagine her walking around with demonic high heels as the domme queen she acts like. But there's also something intimidating about her having hooves, which is also a pretty demonic trait. 

Sera prefering human feet over demonic high heels would also make sense considering that it would be more flexible for her, seeing as she can just switch to wearing high heels whenever she wants.

I think I'd want it to be either human feet or hooves. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I don't know, I'm not really big on hooves or anything weird down below the ankles. Don't really care much for feet, but the whole demonic high-heel thing just strikes me as impractical and painful.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
I would have thought that she would have gone for the high heels keeping with the demon theme

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Does this mean you're still working on her enslavement?

If not, could you disable commenting on that doc? I've multiple times hoped for an update only to see that some anon added a space somewhere instead.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Why not all of the above? I mean she is a store owner for mods, wouldn't surprise me she could change her feet whenever she wanted.

Though I'm thinking she'd have the male version of the demonic feet (clawed toes, but no bone heal) for the reason others mentioned of her both not being too focused on being girly, and her being able to wear high heels if she felt like it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Obviously Demonic High Heels.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Demonic high heels are hot, but I feel like Sera wouldn't have opted for them. Girly isn't really her thing.

I don't agree with categorizing demonic high heels as girly. Feminine - sure, but Sera has nothing against being physically feminine. Despite focusing so much of the ways she uses to express her sexuality around her dick, she still had decided to spend a fuck tonn of money on sculpting the rest of her body to be a perfect representation of the idealized female form. And to excuse herself from ever exercising, because she is a lazy counterculture sloot and don't have time for the uncool shit like that.

Why not all of the above? I mean she is a store owner for mods, wouldn't surprise me she could change her feet whenever she wanted.

I really like that idea, and totally not because my favorite option is loosing to the boring bog standard one at the moment. If NS won't be opposed to writing some interchangeable blurbs for the scenes and to not using parser calls for feet ever, it probably can work.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I have always greatly preferred the male demon TF's clawed toes over the high heels, even with succubi characters.  I believe Lucifier implements both, that Sera is female can be easily handwaved.

That said, I also like me some hooves on my demon girls if that's not an option.  Definitely not the heels, though.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
@NotYouNorI, @Couch and @EmperorG: You are campaigning to make this more complicated than it has to be. Do not do that.

Does this mean you're still working on her enslavement?

If not, could you disable commenting on that doc? I've multiple times hoped for an update only to see that some anon added a space somewhere instead.

I've not abandoned it, but I won't be going back to it for a while now. And yeah sure, that annoys me as well.

Jopin

Mar 29, 2016
Darn I should have voted for human. Hooves is way behind and I'd much prefer human to high heels.

Nyxx

Mar 17, 2016
Hooves, Human, Heels... none of it matters to me as long as I get to worship them 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Same way you do any foot, just less toe sucking? Unless you can somehow shove the whole hoof in your mouth, then I guess that'd be it.

Thanks for that mental image... I'm sure you could do with little tiny hooves like goats, but not horses.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Thanks for that mental image... I'm sure you could do with little tiny hooves like goats, but not horses.

At least he not show you vision when feet looks similar to human but in place of typical fingernails have proptional small hoves. That would be even more weird to imagine worship scene of npc faving hooves as fingernails xD

Also seems heils are not so much behind human one option. Ohh about options I feel older version was...cooler than newer one.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm thinking either the Male Demon Feet or the High Heels, Sera has a option where you perform on her feet, and prefers to be a work of art for TF artists while still being able to sadistically jab her foot into the PC when Steele Jr ticks her off somehow.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'd say her being able to change them at will makes sense story wise, but if I had to choose, human feet. 

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Demon heels. Heels are a power symbol aren't they? They sure as hell aren't "girly"... Besides, she can step on you with them.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I wouldn't consider heels much of a power symbol, considering they're needlessly difficult to walk in when compared to regular shoes. They make the person wearing them inherently less secure in their footing at all times, and for no other reason than fashionable expression. I've always seen heels as a point of vulnerability, honestly... But maybe that's just all the horror movies talking.

Well they are uncomfortable, and certainly not made for running... But a girl standing over you in heels is more intimidating than a girl in sneakers. And I wouldn't consider the addition of extra height a vulnerability. I think it's a matter of perspective: the way you feel in them compared to how others view you in them. As well, if someone views you as imposing or more attractive with a certain article of clothing, eventually you start to feel that way while wearing it. Pretty sure that's why heroes in capes are all the rage...those things aren't practical at all.

It could just be me though.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I guess I'm coming at it more from a real-world angle.

It was totally the cape comment wasn't it. ;)

I'd never considered that certain articles were with the intention to match men. Hmmm. I don't work in that kind of environment though, so I suppose I'd just never given it much thought. The only personal experience I can offer is that I've lost enough bets to have gotten used to them, though I totally agree that high heels are never not scary.

In this case though, demon heels aren't an accessory, but a literal extension of the foot made of bone(?). It's just the way your feet are arranged, so I wouldn't think comfort or problematic balance was an issue. If they posed the same problems as real heels, nobody in their right mind would take that TF. That heels are certainly fetishized to an extent also means they must have something going for them, fictional as it may be.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
The funny thing is that heels were invented for horseback ridding, not walking. In other words men invented it for war, to be worn by men. Women just adopted it at some point, because well it both makes you taller, and forces your body into a pose that helps show off your assets. So in a way they are a power symbol, just for different reasons depending on who is using it and why.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The funny thing is that heels were invented for horseback ridding, not walking. In other words men invented it for war, to be worn by men. Women just adopted it at some point, because well it both makes you taller, and forces your body into a pose that helps show off your assets. So in a way they are a power symbol, just for different reasons depending on who is using it and why.

To expand upon this, when women adopted them the men in charge of fashion said "Now these are too feminizing, we can't be seen as women, because we're men!" Same with tight pants/leggings. Not right away, mind, but over time.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I wouldn't consider heels much of a power symbol, considering they're needlessly difficult to walk in when compared to regular shoes. They make the person wearing them inherently less secure in their footing at all times, and for no other reason than fashionable expression. I've always seen heels as a point of vulnerability, honestly... But maybe that's just all the horror movies talking.

Someone didn't watch Jurassic World.

Interesting how close this poll is. I stand by my initial opinion, but agree that heels are a symbol of sexiness as well, so whatever.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Traditional feminine strength lies in sex, as opposed to material power and wealth. Stilletos are usually associated with femdom for this reason.

Poll will close on Monday.