Sera submissive?

mvm900

Mar 4, 2017
So the new public build allows you to make sera a submissive, but how do you do that, exactly?

Angle

Feb 14, 2017
So the new public build allows you to make sera a submissive, but how do you do that, exactly?
Either fail badly enough at her party or sell her enough things where you can buy her shop

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Sell Sera expensive items until she complains about it. Shear Beauty and Fur Effect both sell high-cost transformatives you can use for this.

After she complains, go over to the east side of Tavros and look for the shop called Sentient Acquisitions. You'll be given the option to buy out Sera's contract. Select if you'd like to change her color and/or restore her hymen, then follow the prompts.

Once you have Sera enslaved, you'll need to treat her carefully if you want to actually make her submissive. As far as I know, there's no guide yet, but just spamming the sex scenes won't do much for you. You'll need to make sure your own Lust stays low by emptying it via other means.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sell Sera expensive items until she complains about it. Shear Beauty and Fur Effect both sell high-cost transformatives you can use for this...

Lovely bit of self-promotion wrapped into helpful advice there, doubt I could do better myself.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'll take that as a compliment? Didn't mean to toot my own horn, the math just works out for Dove Balm to be the cheapest item you can buy that goes over the sale threshold.

Reactions: Nonesuch

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Why does everyone forget the "not buying anything from Sera for an ingame week" option? And more importantly why doesn't anyone look if there isn't an existing thread that asked the same question?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Cuz we got public build so many more people suddenly get access to her sub path and couldn't control excitments to look for other threads to find answers to very important questions their got. Well we may still have few more threads started about her. On the other side it's good that this addition aside Sylvie made it to been most discussed additon since last public build.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Submit to her beforehand, just to really drive the point home.

Dancer

Sep 11, 2015
Wait, you can turn her submissive even after submitting to her? What if you've already done that quest and had her baby?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Then it's too late for you!

DarkfireKurai

Sep 1, 2015
Wait, you can turn her submissive even after submitting to her? What if you've already done that quest and had her baby?

From what I tested I believe it depends on how well the party went. As soon as I ask about the party with an influence score over 190, I get locked out from buying her (as she apparently is considered "no longer in debt"). On another file, I made the score just above 90 and after talking about the party, Sera is considered "still in debt" and so I was able to breed with her and buy her afterwards. Not sure if there are other variables involved though.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Ooh, nice. @Nonesuch can you please reference the fact that the PC has given birth to their slave's children before buying said slave?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
On another file, I made the score just above 90 and after talking about the party, Sera is considered "still in debt" and so I was able to breed with her and buy her afterwards.
Seems like a bug. Sera is not supposed to agree to having a baby unless she is firmly out of debt.

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
I feel like an idiot here but just exactly how do you make Sera's submissiveness go over 80%? I've already reach 80% but I can't seem to tip it over. Is it even possible in the current public build?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
80 is the max, Nonesuch is weird like that.

Reactions: MistyBirb

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
She's at 80% cuz if she would hit 100% she would be fully broken slave but she need be 4ever been unruly slave hence never 100% thing.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
From what I tested I believe it depends on how well the party went. As soon as I ask about the party with an influence score over 190, I get locked out from buying her (as she apparently is considered "no longer in debt"). On another file, I made the score just above 90 and after talking about the party, Sera is considered "still in debt" and so I was able to breed with her and buy her afterwards. Not sure if there are other variables involved though.

@Jacques00 this isn't supposed to be possible. I'm guessing that right now the 'alright' score from the party is still adjudging Sera to be in debt. Just change it so that she isn't.