Sera pregnancy question

coduss

Oct 18, 2015
is it possible to get knocked up by Sera after enslaving her? cause the ride it option, which as far as i can tell is the only time she fucks your characters vag, ends with her cumming outside

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think there's an expansion for Sub!Sera coming Soon(TM) where she can get pregnant.

A Sub!Steele can get pregnant by her if they complete her quest that leaves her financially stable.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm commissioning it now actually, lol. You'll be able to both impregnate and be impregnated by her.

Reactions: Orange Juice Jones

coduss

Oct 18, 2015
I think there's an expansion for Sub!Sera coming Soon(TM) where she can get pregnant.

A Sub!Steele can get pregnant by her if they complete her quest that leaves her financially stable.
I know that much, was wondering if she could knock me up now, as i've already dommed her. i suppose i've been locked out. shame

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Didn't Sera author recently talked smth about short break from writing? It may slow down a week or few that commision. But nothing that any huge fan of Sera will be worried about. They waited many weeks for all so far added content, so they will have patience to wait for more.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm not too concerned with the wait times. It's not like waiting for content shouldn't be a beloved past time for us regulars anyways.

Malachmorn

May 21, 2017
I don't know if this is he right thread to ask but is it normal that after having given birth to Sera's child(ren) as her sub for the first time I can't have the regular sex scene with her until I get pregnant again by bringing her priapin (it says since you convince her to breed you no normal sex scene until it's done)?