Sera Domination?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well... I was thinking... 

Some people don't like being dommed, so what if we decided to Dom Sera? Yes, I can write it; yes, I can edit it; No, not right now, I have some important IRL stuff to deal with at the moment. I just wanted to float the idea to see if I get a positive or negative response.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
You're welcome to have a go, but please bear in mind:

a) The scene would have to be written from the perspective of Sera in her unruly sub state, i.e. once the "training" is done and she has fully accepted her position. What is there now is just getting her into that state.

b) It will be some time before this will be in the game. We're talking a year or more.

Also look at the submission guideline docs which you can find on the main forum.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016

a) The scene would have to be written from the perspective of Sera in her unruly sub state, i.e. once the "training" is done and she has fully accepted her position. What is there now is just getting her into that state.

b) It will be some time before this will be in the game. We're talking a year or more.

Also look at the submission guideline docs which you can find on the main forum.

a) From Sera's perspective? I could do it, but I've never tried writing from a woman's perspective before. I'll try, though. First time for everything, right?

b) I don't really mind how long it takes. I just want to contribute to my favorite game.  :D

And I'll check out the submission guides too, just so I don't screw anything up.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
a) From Sera's perspective? I could do it, but I've never tried writing from a woman's perspective before. I'll try, though. First time for everything, right?

No sorry, I expressed that poorly. I mean written from the PC's perspective, but at a point where Sera has more or less accepted the PC's domination of her.

Overt_Ninja

Feb 11, 2016

Well that's slightly disappointing. I was looking forward to this addition.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
No sorry, I expressed that poorly. I mean written from the PC's perspective, but at a point where Sera has more or less accepted the PC's domination of her.

Oh okay. I can do that. For male PCs, sure. Females? I'll give it a try.