Semen Quantity Question

Angel Kiya

Jun 23, 2016
How do I raise my male ejaculate quantity? Im playing as a Human Female Hermaphrodite without balls and would prefer not to change either race or gain balls. Any help?

Bloodsail22

Oct 22, 2015
How are you gonna make semen without balls? Am I missing something lol? Or are they internal?

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Get small balls, use horsecock from Tarkus to overdrive them (if you have no balls or large balls effect would be much smaller), use Lash neutering to remove balls.

Alternatively, you can convert balls to internal without Lash and with little to no production loss if you use Catnip in a specific pattern: use on legs, use on legs with override (you'll become a cat-taur), use on genitals until obtaining internal TF. Use Terran Treats to return to human form.

If you are avoiding even temporary TFs... Well, then you have a problem.

How are you gonna make semen without balls? Am I missing something lol? Or are they internal?

Yep, it is implied that if you have dick without balls you have all necessary parts internally.

Reactions: constance

Angel Kiya

Jun 23, 2016
Get small balls, use horsecock from Tarkus to overdrive them (if you have no balls or large balls effect would be much smaller), use Lash neutering to remove balls.

Alternatively, you can convert balls to internal without Lash and with little to no production loss if you use Catnip in a specific pattern: use on legs, use on legs with override (you'll become a cat-taur), use on genitals until obtaining internal TF. Use Terran Treats to return to human form.

If you are avoiding even temporary TFs... Well, then you have a problem.

Yep, it is implied that if you have dick without balls you have all necessary parts internally.

Thanks. It worked. Any idea how to lower libido? Had to use some throbb to get some balls. I dont like it sitting at 42.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
How do I raise my male ejaculate quantity? Im playing as a Human Female Hermaphrodite without balls and would prefer not to change either race or gain balls. Any help?

You have two other options.

Celise's 'Suck out' scene can increase your cum production. The advantage to this is that Celise is available immediately. The disadvantage is that she also mucks with your production speed.

if(pc.balls > 0 && pc.ballSize() < 5) pc.ballSizeRaw++;
if(pc.ballEfficiency < 400) pc.ballEfficiency++;
if(pc.cumMultiplier() < 150) pc.cumMultiplierRaw++;
if(pc.refractoryRate < 15) pc.refractoryRate += .5;

If you had balls, she would increase your ball size, which would increase your storage capacity, but you don't want balls so that won't help you.

Ball efficiency and cum multiplier will increase your cum quantity. The downside is that it does so slowly (it's increasing by 1 each time, while those numbers are less than 400 and 150, respectviely), and it's also increasing your refractory rate, so you quickly run into a situation where you're constantly full to bursting and running around with blue balls.

Your other option is to see Vi on Myrellion and have her perform a 'potency test' on you. The downside to this is that you have to wait until you get to Myrellion; the upside is that all she changes is ball efficiency. Therefore, no increase in production RATE.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You have two other options.

Celise's 'Suck out' scene can increase your cum production. The advantage to this is that Celise is available immediately. The disadvantage is that she also mucks with your production speed.

if(pc.balls > 0 && pc.ballSize() < 5) pc.ballSizeRaw++;
if(pc.ballEfficiency < 400) pc.ballEfficiency++;
if(pc.cumMultiplier() < 150) pc.cumMultiplierRaw++;
if(pc.refractoryRate < 15) pc.refractoryRate += .5;

If you had balls, she would increase your ball size, which would increase your storage capacity, but you don't want balls so that won't help you.

Ball efficiency and cum multiplier will increase your cum quantity. The downside is that it does so slowly (it's increasing by 1 each time, while those numbers are less than 400 and 150, respectviely), and it's also increasing your refractory rate, so you quickly run into a situation where you're constantly full to bursting and running around with blue balls.

Your other option is to see Vi on Myrellion and have her perform a 'potency test' on you. The downside to this is that you have to wait until you get to Myrellion; the upside is that all she changes is ball efficiency. Therefore, no increase in production RATE.

You can't get blue balls without balls. So refractory rate has no downside for characters with internal anatomy.