Selling your Soul

Oct 21, 2018
I know that you can sell your soul to Keros for the Kitsune TF, and I remember that it was implied in another thread that you might be able to sell your soul to Lumia(?) for the Valkyrie TF, so I was wondering if all the gods will have the option to sell your soul to them. Maybe with their own unique TFs?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I know that you can sell your soul to Keros for the Kitsune TF, and I remember that it was implied in another thread that you might be able to sell your soul to Lumia(?) for the Valkyrie TF, so I was wondering if all the gods will have the option to sell your soul to them. Maybe with their own unique TFs?

Doubtful. There's seven major deities and I don't see more than maybe 4 of them being particularly relevant to this game's story.

Plush Mallach's just, like, a catboy. Tira's just an albino human. I don't think people are gonna line up to sell their souls for starting race TFs :p
Edit: I meant "plus" there, but Mallach got dat booty so technically still accurate.

Nathilio

Jun 21, 2019
Doubtful. There's seven major deities and I don't see more than maybe 4 of them being particularly relevant to this game's story.

Plush Mallach's just, like, a catboy. Tira's just an albino human. I don't think people are gonna line up to sell their souls for starting race TFs :p
Edit: I meant "plus" there, but Mallach got dat booty so technically still accurate.
i agree, besides you can buy the cat tf from Ivris, besides to even see Mallach wouldn't you have to cross over the ocean to the desert? Is that even gonna be available at all? Though i do kinda wanna see the kitsune island chain, but that's because its obviously based on japan and im a fan of that culture, though i prefer feline over lupine.