Self-Imposed Requirements & Consequences

Fyora

Sep 9, 2017
I have a history of making a game more difficult to make it more fun. If you're familiar with "Nuzlocke" in Pokemon, that's the kind of thing I like to do.

Some rules for TiTS came to me in a dream (or at least while I was sleeping) and I had to get up and write them down (and playtest a little bit).

Essentially, it comes down to two rules:
1: Character must eat or drink once every 24 hours.
2: Obviously non-human changes must be fixed within 24 hours.

I have the consequence for the first one: If 24 hours have passed, use a random inventory item until food/drink. If no food/drink in the inventory, determine available consumables on planet, and purchase & use random until food/drink)

But I don't have a consequence for if the second rule is broken. Eating more would just make it even harder to get back, and if it's a true "lose" condition, it needs to be longer than 24 hours to get back. Maybe more like a week.

Any suggestions?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Introducing the savage Steele roleplay rule set:

1. See how far you can get with nothing but the thong bought at Mi Amour or plain underwear and/or bra(until you get the furry loincloth and/or bra), vanae spear, and the merc profession with melee-only perks.
2. Ranged weapons are not permitted unless they are of the bow variety.
3. Shields are not permitted, unless they introduce physical shield accessories at some point in the future.
4. If you find another spear-like weapon you may use that.
5. Strength and reflexes are the only stats you're allowed to raise via level up or training events.
6. Keep your tone and musculature high.
7. Intelligence has to be kept as low as possible without becoming a bimbo.
8. Beating battles with lust is not allowed unless you somehow obtain the pheromones perk or something similar.
9. Health recovery items that are not food-based are not permitted(Grey goo, etc).

Fyora

Sep 9, 2017
Introducing the savage Steele roleplay rule set:

1. See how far you can get with nothing but the thong bought at Mi Amour or plain underwear and/or bra(until you get the furry loincloth and/or bra), vanae spear, and the merc profession with melee-only perks.
2. Ranged weapons are not permitted unless they are of the bow variety.
3. Shields are not permitted, unless they introduce physical shield accessories at some point in the future.
4. If you find another spear-like weapon you may use that.
5. Strength and reflexes are the only stats you're allowed to raise via level up or training events.
6. Keep your tone and musculature high.
7. Intelligence has to be kept as low as possible without becoming a bimbo.
8. Beating battles with lust is not allowed unless you somehow obtain the pheromones perk or something similar.
9. Health recovery items that are not food-based are not permitted(Grey goo, etc).

That's pretty cool, but it's not really my style. I like "suffering" some kind of TF as often as possible, but having a method to the madness.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Just so you know, there is an item called the Warden Shield that you can equip in the ranged weapon slot. It can be thrown Captain America-style for very low damage, but its main purpose is to boost your fortification and evasion simply by having it equipped. You can pick it up from Kattom on Tarkus if you're interested.