Self Discovery

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Hey, I'm curious, when you guys found TiTs, or even CoC or FoE, did any of you peeps discover your fetish in these games? For me, I eventually found out I enjoyed being a soft Dom.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
CoC & TiTs got me into dickgirls and herms becuase I realized I no longer had to imagine or watch (in the case of art and amimation) big burly men fucking hot chicks, now I could lesbify it. At some point I also became personally attracted to the dickgirls and herms just as much as a pure fem. CoC also really got me interested in the impregination and breeding fetish, but in TiTs it is a bit lacking in this department so far.

PS: Also horsecock.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
I like slime and slime girls. That led me to CoC. CoC led me to do harder drugs, like crack and heroin. After I got out of rehab, I tried injecting one marijuana. Don't inject the marijuanas. It summons Satan in your bootyhole. Turned me into a newt.

I got better.

Then I found TiTS. We'll see where this takes me. Hopefully not to Flavortown. No one comes back from there alive...

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I've gotten worn down into liking futas, and the Female Zil got me into footjobs

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
I come unprepared for what i found in this cave of depravity.

I become a changed man when i existed this cave of depravity.

TLDR: I was pretty much straight now i am a changed man.

Reactions: Mikey

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd say CoC got me into animal dicks and knots.

Knots got me into CoC [it was mentioning knots that caused my friend to suggest CoC to me since you could knot and be knotted].

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
So, counting both games, only the fetishes that were gainned (as opposed to strengthened) and not bothering with measuring the relative strength of interest gained:
  • Oviposition
  • Preg stuff
  • Hyper (mild-ish)
  • Inflation (mild)
  • Traps
  • Grils being mean to traps
  • Being nice to traps
  • Animal genitalia
  • Knotting
  • Full-on furries
  • Size-play
  • D/s
  • Sexual parasites
  • Pig grils (Tho Emelie was the one who cemented it)
  • Insect grils
  • Taurs
  • Plant ladies

that jerk Nonesuch made me want to eat out girls with flowers for vaginas, so I can't say I've come out completely unscathed... :p
Indeed. I liked the concept a lot on some deep level (because come on, obvious symbolism is obvious and just works so well), despite initially having a very hard time picturing it.

Still yet to find any good art that would be close to the description used, as opposed to just a flower that is supposed to function as a pussy, or a pussy with some flower ornamentation.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
My fetishes haven't really changed since CoC, when the only lover was Marble. I do say its made me more tolerable of things I dislike, easier to place a mental block on said dislike, and move along. I'd say the new fetishes I've gotten would be lipples, knotting, and maybe egg laying.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
My fetishes haven't really changed since CoC, when the only lover was Marble. I do say its made me more tolerable of things I dislike, easier to place a mental block on said dislike, and move along. I'd say the new fetishes I've gotten would be lipples, knotting, and maybe egg laying.

I've learned to pretend furries are just Monstergirls really well after Urta.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
CoC's tanuki transformation got me into huge balls and lots of cum. I'd seen cowgirls before TiTS, but New Texas is what really got me into them.