Selective Transformation

Goo_Bunny

Jun 20, 2024
Like in CoC2, is there a way to transform your character's body selectively in TiTS aside from having a gooey body?

Tsinnah

Jun 21, 2024
I have mixed feelings about how easy it would be if each TF was fully customizable or combinable from selections without randomness... I would like to imagine a hybrid where you could create a custom TF in the game/from the game after all the trials of getting it perfect, and then use that for that playthrough or even "find" it in a new playthrough. Like a gene template or something.

I had one character run where I spent real life days putting notes together to find the order of TF's along with even more real life days rolling the dice and save scumming with only the built in cheats for items/location access. It was fun in it's own way, and I still play that character with it's near perfect start saved separately.

I'm even thinking of doing it again with some changes and better notes. Though I might use a bit of save file editing to save some time or go for tags/perks that would otherwise not be allowed to be shared.

Just my take, but I can understand the temptation to have it all work how you want with no randomness and direct selections.