Seigwulfe DataCore? (Syri Quest Spoilers)

Varron95

Mar 1, 2018
So will there be a use for the seigwulfe datacore that you get from letting Valden take over her body? Want to make sure I don't loose her because she is the best drone option I have.

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
From my experience of providing Valden with siegwulfe's body and keeping her VI core to not commit a kidnapping of a high importance Akkadi scientist and upsetting Schora (who i found to be a totally adorable sub "props to you Savin i hope we see more of her in the future" ).

You cant use the core on a new siegwulfe body you can buy from either Nerrasa or Doctor Badger post the Syri Quest for some reason which was my first thought when i saw that siegwulfe was a option for Valden to use. I would think that keeping my original Blake's (how i named my siegwulfe) core with all the memories and data and possibly even noted down by VI system behaviour quirks and personality traits of the owner and then inserting that small supercomputer inside a new fresh from packaging body prematurely ejecting a new siegwulfe's blank VI core before its even activated first time. Its the most LOGICAL line of thought in a sci-fi setting that TiTS is! So im gonna ask you@Savin what is the purpose of keeping your old siegwulfe's core if you cant even use it like any player would think on the first time they see that as a option?

Is it there to remind us that we basically lobotomised our friend (Just like Holly's Ashes from CoC which were there to make us feel like complete shitbags for first practically raising her as our daughter from the union with a corrupted goddess "granted corrupted" but still a "goddess" and then literally commiting Filicide all cause some mouse monk couldnt get over his own bias and stay away from a tree!!!) or we will use it in either future Domme Siegwulfe content made by Wsan or future appearance of Valden when he will procure himself a new bipedal body and will not need our siegwulfe's old frame and will return it to us?

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
Its a key item you get after you place Valden's AI core inside Siegwulfe's body so for me that was a straight parallel back to CoC's Holly's Ashes which you gotten after burning her down.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
I honestly have no recollection of her core being a thing the PC keeps.

Funnily enough, her data core actually does end up in your key items, while a certain other spoilery item you can find does not show up.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Funnily enough, her data core actually does end up in your key items, while a certain other spoilery item you can find does not show up.
Thats cause you give it to best waifu