Seigwulf

Tristan

Dec 6, 2021
Can't seem to be able to interact with my siegwulfe on the ship. It keeps tell me that she is in storage, even though I have her equipped. Basic, non bimbo or modded siegwulfe. Option is greyed out in crew. Also, was there an option in the download file to interact for sex in the masturbation section while exploring? That is not found either.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
A version number would be helpful. If you're using the Downloaded file from this forum, it's at least one version behind.

In the current online version (0.9.003-PUBLIC#2131), you should be able to interact with Sigewulfe both as crew and in your inventory via the recently added 'Interact' button (select Sigewulfe first).

Last edited:

Tristan

Dec 6, 2021
Online version. In "crew" her button is grey, hovering over it brings a message saying that she is in storage. But I do not have one in storage and I have her active as my equipped equipment.

Tristan

Dec 6, 2021
That's not specific enough. Look on the Title Screen.
TiTS
Trials in Tainted Space
Credits
Game Version: 0.9.005-PUBLIC#2156.

The official downloadable just went up, too.
It was the online version, straight from the link on the Fenoxo play website, as a backer, at the time this post was made. They just dropped a new version. The version that they have implemented from the website link, should be the same version for everyone that is a backer at that time yes?

Last edited:

Tristan

Dec 6, 2021
On the current version, Game Version: 0.9.005-BACKER#2155, I had the same issue. I went and purchased a Siegwulf, put it in storage on my ship, took it out of storage, and now she is available in my crew section. I put the Siegwulf that I purchased back into storage and she became no longer available again, even though I have my primary Siegwulf equipped(One equipped, and one in storage). Removed the second one from storage and she became available again. So it has something to do with putting any Siegwulf in storage, then makes your Siegwulf unavailable even if it is equipped to your character.