Seeking Trans/Shemale/Dickgirl content!

Wrecked

Aug 26, 2018
I'm, admittedly, a bit of an odd duck when it comes to kinks and fetishes, but I particularly love well hung ladies... almost to the point of exclusivity. Futa/herms aren't really my thing because, at best, you've basically got a superfluous vagina that I'm going to ignore, and at worst, you've got some weird, ball-less clit-dick configuration that's just a total turn off for me...

At any rate, I'm looking for a game with either a focus on this sort of content, or a lot of this sort of content. S/S sex would be an obvious bonus, as would transformation (particularly F to S!). Ideally, I'd like a game that would at least allow me to avoid the sort of content I don't really "get" or care for, particularly D/s, BDSM, Degradation, Humiliation, Non-consent or Force, but some things I commonly encounter in erotic games that I'm not particularly into, such as Anthros, I can tolerate.

Other than, say, TiTS or CoC/2, is there anything out there that might fit the bill? Looking forward to hearing from the community!

Reactions: wibble and Stephoom

fortunaevirgo

Jan 25, 2018
Hey! I make a game that fits that bill called HARDCODED, which you can totally check out in the following places:
The dev blog! for screenshots & stuff
The demo! for obvious reasons
and The Patreon! for the newest build, which is quite a bit more developed than the demo at this point

Wrecked

Aug 26, 2018
I checked out the demo. Very interesting! I like the art style and it really reminds me of Snatcher in particular, as well as the Shadowrun games, both the Genesis and SNES versions. But while the art and the animations are all very nice, it doesn't feel like there's much of a game here, yet. As it stands, it's more of a mildly interactive, animated graphic novel. Undoubtedly there's more content in the Patreon version, and I only looked through the available scenes once, but none of the dialogue choices seem to matter much beyond 'do you want to see this sex scene now or not?'. So while I definitely dig the art style and the general tone of the game, I'm interested to hear about planned gameplay elements and mechanics... because at the moment, I wouldn't really call it an open-world dating sim.

Also, it'd really be nice to be able to customize HC beyond just hair and clothing choices. At any rate, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this project if you plan on updating the demo with new content in the future.

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
Let's see... The company by Westane has a bit of what you want. While on the exact aspects that you want it needs more development the game focuses on domination/submission, has a character that is a shemale and the MC can become a trans/shemale. In the future there will be more transformations and things like that and of course more content and sex scenes.

But well you can play as a shemale so hope you like it (just start as a trans and gain big breasts).

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

wibble

Sep 13, 2017
TFGamesSite allows you to filter by content type, so you may enjoy looking through https://www.tfgamessite.com/?module=search&transformation=19 but as always with these sorts of games many of them are incomplete. Take a look at the number of likes and at the tags for the game and that will give you a notion of quality and focus. I thought Mutagen26 had plenty of shemale content but I think a content patch has now changed how the paths work a bit, and Futa Apocalypse seemed to excite a bunch of people but the download link looks sketchy. All in all it's a bit sparse, sadly.

Wrecked

Aug 26, 2018
I wanted to like The Company, as it seems to be well written and well made, but the content and themes are just too dark for me to really be able to get into it. But I've scanned through the list on TFGamesSite and played most of the games with a high number of likes, and for the most part I've been disappointed. Quite often, what little shemale content there is just... transitional, as the main or other characters continue down the path to mindless (female) slut. Not really what I'm into, despite how popular those sorts of themes seem to be.

Oh well... I guess this /should/ inspire me to make my own game, but I wouldn't really know where to start. I do appreciate the responses, though.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
I wanted to like The Company, as it seems to be well written and well made, but the content and themes are just too dark for me to really be able to get into it. But I've scanned through the list on TFGamesSite and played most of the games with a high number of likes, and for the most part I've been disappointed. Quite often, what little shemale content there is just... transitional, as the main or other characters continue down the path to mindless (female) slut. Not really what I'm into, despite how popular those sorts of themes seem to be.

Oh well... I guess this /should/ inspire me to make my own game, but I wouldn't really know where to start. I do appreciate the responses, though.

First of all create the general context of the game, what makes it special... including the fetishes that you want to have in it.

The more detailed the better, second think about how you can acomplish it, the stats, system and overall all the mechanics that you will include into the game

Third make sure that it makes sense and that the mechanics don't have a conflict with each other.

Fourth choose the best engine for your skills and for the game itself, you can make it html, rpg maker... it all depends on what you need

Fifth create the characters, storyline and lore. You can have a shemale harem seeker, a trap that is a sadist... basically just make the characters a bit special, about storyline it's what drives the story forward, it's important to have a good context so that you can just let yourself "be free" with it, then the lore which is the information needed about the world.

With that you can think about creating a game. Many people have always thought about making a game (even I) but most just leave it at that thought because of a serious limitation, for example are you able to create the mechanics needed to make the game?, are you able to write well enough or create interesting situations?, what about the art aspect?.

Reactions: wibble

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015

Yeah, I am so tired of games where being transgender is the same that being a nympho.

Reactions: Kesil