seeking kailani

D

demonnkyng123

i have been playing coc 2 for a while now and is very much so enjoying it. however, i try to stay updated with new content at all times. i bought the game On steam recently and is now at version 0.7.15, but till no sign of the Foxy huntress. i've tried a whole bunch of stuff but nothing works. i went as far as exploring the entire windy peaks, visiting the velpurine village at certain time of day or night and even retracing my footstep more than once. Kailani! Kailani! Kailani! "where are u?" just before i forgot i went and question each and every persons living in the velpurine village. if anyone, and i mean anyone at all know how to find her. please assist me thanks. so tired of endless nights of searching without answers

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
Kailani should be first encountered on the tile i highlighted in the attached picture. You say you searched every nook and cranny of the Windy peaks, so it's possible you may have simply missed it and clicked through the event without realising.

After the first encounter, she should reappear in the Vulperine village under the name "White Huntress" (the MC doesn't know her name yet) and you can interact with her from there.

Attachments

• FoxGirlLocated.png
    FoxGirlLocated.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 28