Seeking a partner for something TiTS-y... (Females and Futas)

Minxette

Aug 30, 2015
Judging by how much I enjoy the stuff in these games, I'm hoping I can find a partner who's into the kind of kinkiness I enjoy from Fenoxo's games (and perhaps a little more). I'd love to find someone to RP with. As the title states, I'm longing for something sci-fi a la TiTS, with two particular ideas in mind.

The first would be in the TiTS setting, M'henga in particular. I would play a woman whose spacecraft crashes in the forest, leaving her stranded. After a day of wandering, starving and tired, she begins to lose hope...until she stumbles upon an elder venus pitcher. The venus pitcher welcomes her, promises her that she'll be safe with her, and even lets the hungry woman breastfeed from her...all while hypnotizing and grooming the woman to be an obedient breeder for her and other venus pitchers. Some other creatures could be included—maybe a vanae or naleen gets the best of the woman, or perhaps we could come up with some new type of creature for the woman to encounter. (I love the idea of the woman, fresh from laying all of her pods, being attacked by a creature that pumps her ass full of eggs, with her elder venus pitcher mistress then comforting her about her unwanted pregnancy...all while impregnating the woman with a fresh batch of pods.)

The second idea I had would be a female explorer discovered an abandoned space station. Once aboard, she ends up trapped, with all kinds of sexy alien women that wants to fuck her, impregnate her, transform her, or whatever. All kinds of kinky things could happen to her, and perhaps she either enjoys it all from the start or starts off unwilling but grows more eager with each new creature that wants to use her. I have plenty of ideas I'd want to use for this: the woman being turned into a futa; perhaps growing extra pairs of tits; having her pussy, ass, and/or even breasts filled with eggs; being partially transformed by the aliens she encounters. (A particular desire would be a huge-breasted alien woman who breastfeeds the woman...and after her milk leaves the woman's body unable to move, slender tentacles slide out of her nipples and into the woman's, either pumping the woman's tits full of her eggs or cumming into her breasts and making them grow larger and more sensitive with each squirt of her tit-acles.)

Please let me know if you'd be interested in setting something up. I'd love to play either of these ideas.

Tenkit

Aug 28, 2015
Well, this looks to be on the older side, but perhaps you'd still be interested? I'm not super experienced with RPs in an erotic setting, but I'm trying to learn, and most of this sounds like stuff it could be fun to try to play out. If you're willing to tolerate someone trying a new field of RP, I'd be willing to help indulge you a bit through PMs, perhaps?