Seduction 101: visual novel and seduction game

Midnite Guerilla

Jan 18, 2017
Seduction 101

We are a small team of part time developers who enjoy creating adult adventure games/visual novels.

Currently we are working on a dating game/visual novel called Seduction 101.

In Seduction 101 you play a young man whose life has been been turned upside down. The only son of a single mother, he has never known his father. Abandoned and disowned by his mother's parents, his mother has scrimped and saved all his life until now. All her hard work has paid off and she now has a dream job earning great money. But it was out of state. Upping sticks and moving halfway across the country, the pair have begun to settle down. Able to afford the best schooling, he is now attending a prestigious private school where he knows no-one with only five months to find a date for prom.

It's your job to help him succeed.

The game is free but a monthly pledge will help the development team financially and maybe help in improving the game quality.

- Adventure game style play
- Quest progression
- Created in Ren'Py

Featuring:
- MILFs
- Big Tits
- Exhibitionism
- Incest
- Public Sex
- Twins
- Cuckolding

NkYp1Cj.jpg

73HxaOs.jpg

zogM3Xd.jpg

kpKafy2.jpg

Latest release version 0.03b (01.20.17)

Mac version 0.03b (312MB)

PATCH NOTES: In order to provide a less buggy gameplay experience, minor aspects of gameplay have been reduced or removed. These are schedule to be reintroduced in version 0.04 or version 0.05.

If you want to help us continue this game then please visit out Patreon page where you can pledge and support us or just drop us a line.

This is the first public release so any bug testing would be appreciated.

There is some nudity but no sex scenes (yet!)

Last edited:

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
It appears there's an image missing for if you try to talk to the mother in her room at night. There's also a bug that causes two of the character models to show up in her room at night although only one can be interacted with. On weekends, the woman next to the mall map also has been doubled with only one possible to interact with. During "Home Time" on school days the science teacher is not in her classroom in spite of what she says. Attempting to study or do homework at school to move time forward from there seems to break the game. Confidence never gets high enough to seduce women. I even used the cheat to make sure it was maxed and still lacked the confidence to do anything. I also can't find a way to mix the pheremones, so there's zero sex scenes I can find. Lastly, and this is the most minor issue I've found, the mother is still in the kitchen talking about school on weekend mornings.

Midnite Guerilla

Jan 18, 2017
First off, thanks for playing!

More importantly, thanks for finding those pretty massive game breaking bugs (and as the programmer you have my sincerest apologies for letting them escape). I'll try and get those fixed ASAP!

There currently aren't any sex scenes but some will be coming in the next update. We currently have a development cycle for that of about 3-4 weeks. They depend on our artist who is on vacation at the moment. When that happens there will be more locations but still limited amount of things to do in many of them.