Need Additional Data Secret Children

_____

Well-Known Member
Jan 1, 2025
257
64
Not entirely sure if bug:

Why does my nursery database always say I have one more child than are listed out?

While we're at it, why does Coc 2's save editor explicitly tell me I have zero children with wyrven? Does it mean I have one and I didn't witness it being laid or hatch?
 

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
2,076
659
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
CoC2 is an entirely different dev team.

Hard to say what's going on in your case without being able to eyeball your save. Could you do a save to file and attach it to this thread for us to look through the data and figure out what's going on?
 

Jacques00

Administrator
Moderator
Aug 26, 2015
5,671
1,599
Nursery data can be very particular and it can be offset if any of the children data changed between versions. Please post a save file for testing.
 

_____

Well-Known Member
Jan 1, 2025
257
64
Sorry, people forget things after multiple things distract them.

I remember that a Raskvel impregnation that I forgot about was the 1 in TiTS. Still annoying that the game only counts those for a male getting into Breedwell, though, since I'm not that fond of them. Here's the file for CoC2. Again, I'm curious about if I have 1 and didn't witness it, or if it rolls in a weird way that it actually makes a note of 0 .
 

Attachments

  • CoC2_James_1318.coc2
    103.6 KB · Views: 0

Bast

Well-Known Member
Aug 12, 2021
779
496
CoC2 is a different game with different developers and as such they have their own own section for bug reports in this forum. Apart from that, the save editor isn't an official tool for the game. In fact, the save editors for both games aren't official.

So if you make a bug report on the save editor, it has a good chance of getting ignored.