Secondary events?

A

Angel7

I'm just curious and or throwing ideas around I know there's a lot on the games plate already. Though I was wondering would there ever be any secondary chances/events to get some summons you may have missed? For example, I had to make a second character after losing my saves though on this character I decided to do some different things and try different classes this character is a straight Mage compared to my passed like Fighter Rouge type I made so I ended up making different choices in like the Temple of Challenge where I ended up missing the Water Bard (unless I didn't activate something) as well as noticed later on I somehow missed the Flame Knight/Dancer as well which I had both on my other run.

So I'm curious would this just be a "Well you screwed up gotta restart" or has there kinda been any consideration on the summons and all I know it's a small aspect of the game.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There are some summons that you can acquire after the fact through Rixx but the ones that are tied into some specific aspect of the plot are not among them. Cassidy is specifically connected to the Horn of Tides and Talsenne to the completed Ring of Fate so there's no reason to just hand you them when their acquisition is lore-related.

Flame Knight/Dancer aren't missable; if you don't meet the requirement to learn them on your first visit to the temple's sanctum (you need Summon Flame Spirit both learned and equipped) you can always go back later.

Reactions: The_Hype_Man

The_Hype_Man

Nov 4, 2015
There are some summons that you can acquire after the fact through Rixx but the ones that are tied into some specific aspect of the plot are not among them. Cassidy is specifically connected to the Horn of Tides and Talsenne to the completed Ring of Fate so there's no reason to just hand you them when their acquisition is lore-related.

Flame Knight/Dancer aren't missable; if you don't meet the requirement to learn them on your first visit to the temple's sanctum (you need Summon Flame Spirit both learned and equipped) you can always go back later.
Appreciate the answers! I'm the OP just had to get registered. I didn't know that about flame dancer thing. That also explains how I'm missing Cassidy.

Reactions: WolframL