Scarlet the tainted Gryvain? Complete. Scraped

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I'm not entirely sure how being tainted gives you vampiric claws. To be honest she sounds like she'd better fit in a more fantasy setting.

I'll leave out my thoughts on the skeletal nature of the doc considering you're still working on it.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I'm not entirely sure how being tainted gives you vampiric claws. To be honest she sounds like she'd better fit in a more fantasy setting.

I'll leave out my thoughts on the skeletal nature of the doc considering you're still working on it.
Good point.

Aimless Rogue

Nov 11, 2016
somewhere around here
It's always nice to see the gryvain get some love, This probably Wouldn't get in the game but you should definitely keep at it.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Another thing, which people seemed to have glossed over, is that gryvains are a race of all herms with internal balls.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
WTF this is 8 pages long and apparently a quest and there is no sex and it's mostly descriptions about what you want to happen instead of real descriptions and conversations.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah this is absolutely nowhere near submission quality, I'm sorry to say. This is more like a project outline than a submission.

Reactions: Zavos

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I had my doubts that this would get in at all. So until I actually get good at smut I doubt I will write anymore characters. (At-least until I can do it properly) Also I never even submitted it.

Last edited: