Scale colors

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There was an attempt to write a dedicated scale-color changing Transformative, but it was rejected. I don't know why.
Aside from finding a TF with the color you want and spamming it until you get the desired result, you can open the console with F12 and type

pc.scaleColor = 'whatever'

'whatever' should be lowercase.

Reactions: Dansky32

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
Coulda swore there was a TF that did scales kinda like the Pleasure Pallet does for most of the skin related stuff, or Rainbow Eyes does for well eyes.

Reactions: Dansky32

FuHyBi69

May 23, 2022
you would think they could just add that functionality to the existing pickmentation, have a selector for skin-scales-chitin etc.. Or make a "deluxe" Pickmentation with that functionality that would cost more in game for that function.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Just like when you're trying to get your perfect mix of features and perks without having a java script save editor yet! :gedstare:
A bit off topic, but the console makes this a lot easier, assuming you're using a browser (F12) or the download (Control + Shift + I?), even without a save editor. There's probably some way to bring it up on Android.
And there is an editor, but it doesn't do Perks.

Meravokas

May 18, 2018
A bit off topic, but the console makes this a lot easier, assuming you're using a browser (F12) or the download (Control + Shift + I?), even without a save editor. There's probably some way to bring it up on Android.
And there is an editor, but it doesn't do Perks.
I'll have to look into what I can do then. (Perks are semi secondary anyways.)

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
I'll have to look into what I can do then. (Perks are semi secondary anyways.)
Sorry if this is a necro but it doesn't take much to get the hang of editing the raw save file in Notepad ++ with a .json converter either just a the list of flags from elsewhere in this forum. Well that and a bit of perk info scumming as those take some more work.